Wikiposts

Query re Spouse Visa

Old Sep 12th 2004, 6:00 am
Anna

Peanuts100 is on a distinguished road
Default Query re Spouse Visa

Hi Guys,

Just a quick question. My husband and I are just about ready to post our front loaded application. I know DIMIA say not to use staples, folders, plastic wallets etc, but in our application we have lots of little bits of paper and cards that are not holding very well with paper clips. These are things that we do not want to photocopy. I was just wondering what others have done?

I just don't want to annoy them with things flying around as soon as they open our application!!!

We would appreicate any responses

Thanks, Anna
Old Sep 12th 2004, 6:15 am
Forum Regular

sunny side up has a spectacular aura aboutsunny side up has a spectacular aura aboutsunny side up has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Query re Spouse Visa

hi anna,

i used a large clip (i believe they're called bulldog-clips) - took two people to get it on all the paperwork, so it probably wont come off in a hurry either.
i had heaps of 'small stuff' (invites, cards etc.) too.

good luck with it,

tanja
Old Sep 12th 2004, 6:18 am
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Lightbulb Re: Query re Spouse Visa

Originally Posted by Peanuts100
Hi Guys,

Just a quick question. My husband and I are just about ready to post our front loaded application. I know DIMIA say not to use staples, folders, plastic wallets etc, but in our application we have lots of little bits of paper and cards that are not holding very well with paper clips. These are things that we do not want to photocopy. I was just wondering what others have done?

I just don't want to annoy them with things flying around as soon as they open our application!!!

Thanks, Anna

How about a good old fashioned gluestick? Can you stick the little bits of stuff onto one or more sheets of plain paper?
Old Sep 12th 2004, 9:45 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Query re Spouse Visa

Originally Posted by Peanuts100
Hi Guys,

Thanks, Anna
Just photocopy them as that is what DIMIA will do. DIMIA do not want original documents except for pccs and public servants are easily irritated. You can photocopy lots of small pieces of paper onto one piece of A4. DIMIA scan and photocopy your application. Scanning and photocopying is much easier when you put it in the hopper. Odd bits of card and paper make that impossible.