QUERY ABOUT NT STATE

Old Sep 17th 2010, 9:12 pm
Waiting .....

foha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: QUERY ABOUT NT STATE

Originally Posted by foha2012
Hey Kaleem,

If you have 8 years or more of IT experience, you can apply with RPL (Recognition for prior learning). Check it out www.acs.org.au (search RPL).

My question is, what catagory do you wish to apply in ? As LINUX adminstration does not fall under any skills catagory (schedule 3).

Maybe you can apply as a systems analyst if you were doing Systems analyst duties. You will have to provide extensive reference letters explaining your duties. Check out Systems analyst's duties here: http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/Product+Lookup/1220.0~2006~Chapter~UNIT+GROUP+2611+ICT+Business+a nd+Systems+Analysts

I suggest you seek help of a migration agent as everyone's case is different and we can only provide you information based upon our own experiences.

Cheers,

TAA
Kaleem,

One more thing... its centos not sentos !

Cheers,

TAA
Old Sep 17th 2010, 9:12 pm
Just Joined

Nadeem Qaiser is on a distinguished road

Hey Kaleem,

If you have 8 years or more of IT experience, you can apply with RPL (Recognition for prior learning). Check it out www.acs.org.au (search RPL).

My question is, what catagory do you wish to apply in ? As LINUX adminstration does not fall under any skills catagory (schedule 3).

Maybe you can apply as a systems analyst if you were doing Systems analyst duties. You will have to provide extensive reference letters explaining your duties. Check out Systems analyst's duties here: http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]+Analysts

I suggest you seek help of a migration agent as everyone's case is different and we can only provide you information based upon our own experiences.

Cheers,

TAA
Foha may i have ur email ID ?
need some suggestions
Old Sep 17th 2010, 9:13 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Nadeem Qaiser
Foha may i have ur email ID ?
need some suggestions
if u on gmail plz add me <snip>

Last edited by Sue; Sep 18th 2010 at 1:00 am. Reason: It's best to share personal info like email addresses via pm. Do you really want the whole world to know your email address?
Old Sep 18th 2010, 7:23 am
Waiting .....

foha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Nadeem Qaiser
if u on gmail plz add me <snip>
Guys,

My email is mentioned on my public profile, click on my name and see.

Cheers,

TAA
Old Sep 18th 2010, 2:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

QLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really nice

Guys,

My email is mentioned on my public profile, click on my name and see.

Cheers,

TAA
Hi Foha ,
How are you doing ?
What happened for your reassessment ?
I still believe that you are a victim of Australian wrong immigration policy , it is sad having great IELTS band score and a great profession but staying behind the doors
I hope you ll get your SS very soon
Good luck
Old Sep 18th 2010, 2:48 pm
Waiting .....

Originally Posted by r_1159
Hi Foha ,
How are you doing ?
What happened for your reassessment ?
I still believe that you are a victim of Australian wrong immigration policy , it is sad having great IELTS band score and a great profession but staying behind the doors
I hope you ll get your SS very soon
Good luck
Dear R1159,

Thanks for the Kind words! they mean a lot to me.

Well friend, I am waiting for SMP and preparing the assessment paperwork etc in case my skill doesn't show up in any smps.

Lets see what happens, Good to see that you have applied already.

Waiting for something is better than waiting for nothing

Thanks again,

Cheers,

TAA
Old Sep 18th 2010, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

snindika is an unknown quantity at this point

NT accepts applications from new SOL schedule 3. I submitted my application 23rd July. It started to process.
My nominated occupation is accountant with IELTS 7(each band)

Regards,
Snindika
Old Sep 19th 2010, 7:03 pm
Waiting .....

Originally Posted by snindika
NT accepts applications from new SOL schedule 3. I submitted my application 23rd July. It started to process.
My nominated occupation is accountant with IELTS 7(each band)

Regards,
Snindika
Snindika !

Sigh!, I wish Computer professionals had such a clear shot route to Immigration ... you see, accountants have a direct mapping from old Sol to new Sol. IT people dont have that facility (atleast most of them). ACT, NT, QLD all require applicants to have occupations on the new SOL **AND** on their old skills shortage list at the same time to be able to get state sponsorship!!

Cheers,

TAA
Old Sep 20th 2010, 6:04 am
BE Forum Addict

hoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by r_1159
I still believe that you are a victim of Australian wrong immigration policy
What a lovely comment - since when did anyone had a god-given right to an Australian Visa ?
Old Sep 20th 2010, 7:32 am
Waiting .....

Originally Posted by hoofie2002
What a lovely comment - since when did anyone had a god-given right to an Australian Visa ?
Since 1st Jan 1901!

Cheers,

TAA
Old Sep 20th 2010, 7:48 am
Just Joined

Tomax is an unknown quantity at this point

My spouse and I have chosen NT for our state sponsorship. We've looked over the application and all seems fine.

I called NT gov for extra advice but when I told her I was applying as an accountant she said we may not be granted as there is currently a lot of accountants applying for NT sponsorship and if we do apply it will take approx 20-25 weeks for a decision.

Does anyone have information or advice on this, as we were planning on moving up from Perth the beginning of January but if we're not expecting an answer until approx March im hesitant to move in case we're rejected. Does anyone know if it will increase our chances of being accepted if we already live there?

Many thanks

Last edited by Tomax; Sep 20th 2010 at 7:56 am.
Old Sep 20th 2010, 7:50 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Tomax
My spouse and I have chosen NT for our state sponsorship. We've looked over the application and all seems fine.

I called NT gov for extra advice but when I told her I was applying as an accountant she said we may not be granted as there is currently a lot of accounts applying for NT sponsorship and if we do apply it will take approx 20-25 weeks for a decision.

Does anyone have information or advice on this, as we where planning on moving up the from Perth the beginning of January but if we're not expecting an answer until approx March im hesitant to move in case we're rejected. Does anyone know if it will increase our chances of being accepted if we already live there?

Many thanks
Tomax y Leaving Perth ...?
As Perth is Gud place as compare to NT....so any Special reason ?
Old Sep 20th 2010, 9:24 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Since 1st Jan 1901!

Cheers,

TAA
No, not since 1901. Nobody has any "right" to a visa for Australia. A visa to any country is a priviledge, not a right.
Old Sep 20th 2010, 11:12 am
Just Joined

Tomax is an unknown quantity at this point

Nadeem Qaiser - I've lived in Perth for two years now and I love it here.

However, as part of our 487 visa application we need to move regional and after looking at WA regional areas we decided we would struggle to find work.

Therefore, NT was next on our list as i've been there before, I have friends there and the companies we work for in Perth have branches in Darwin so we're hoping to get transfers.

Anyone have any information on accountants applying for NT state sponsorship? Are we more likely to be granted sponsorship if we already live and wwork there?
Old Sep 20th 2010, 11:38 am
Forum Regular

Tina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to behold

Since 1st Jan 1901!

Cheers,

TAA
Foha

What does the establishment of the Australian federation got to due with visas?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.