kaleemqureshi79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default QUERY ABOUT NT STATE

Any body can guide me that Am I eligible for NT State according to profile:

Qualification : MS-IT ( 2 Years).
B.S.c with 2 years.

Certification: MCSE,CCNA,CCNP

Experience: 8 years in Network /system Administration

IELTS: NO

I see some professions regarding networking in NT's skill shortage list. Is it true
Please guide me what should I do? I am very much confused.which track should be followed for immigration.

kaleem

Last edited by kaleemqureshi79; Sep 15th 2010 at 10:55 am.
Old Sep 15th 2010, 2:46 pm
Waiting .....

foha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: QUERY ABOUT NT STATE

Originally Posted by kaleemqureshi79

B.S.c with 2 years.

I see some professions regarding networking in NT's skill shortage list. Is it true
Please guide me what should I do? I am very much confused.which track should be followed for immigration.

kaleem
Kaleem,

what was your ACS code ?. NT is accepting State sponorship applications but only from Schdule 3 of the new SOL.

So far I have mailed them twice to equire about my chances for getting SS. (2231-79) but no reply from them. I think they are waiting for their State Migration Plans to come in to action.

Cheers,

TAA
Old Sep 15th 2010, 2:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

QLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really nice

B.S.c with 2 years.

kaleem
HI
Nt has not published any list yet and is accepting application from SOL.
IELTS is a must
Regards
Old Sep 15th 2010, 4:00 pm
Just Joined

blue dragon is an unknown quantity at this point

I have also emailed them already and called a lot of times but no answer. I think maybe they are not yet accepting? can somebody confirm this one please? I have heard they are sponsoring from their shortage list or just sched 3 only?
Old Sep 15th 2010, 6:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

oliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to all

Originally Posted by blue dragon
I have also emailed them already and called a lot of times but no answer. I think maybe they are not yet accepting? can somebody confirm this one please? I have heard they are sponsoring from their shortage list or just sched 3 only?

I agree with blue dragon . Can someone please clarify if NT is accepting old sponsorship applications based on ASCO codes which is also mentioned in their skill shortage list?
Old Sep 15th 2010, 7:56 pm
Waiting .....

foha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by oliman
I agree with blue dragon . Can someone please clarify if NT is accepting old sponsorship applications based on ASCO codes which is also mentioned in their skill shortage list?
Fahim,

I just sent them another email. Lets see if they reply.

Cheers,

TA
Old Sep 15th 2010, 9:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

oliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to all

Originally Posted by foha2012
Fahim,

I just sent them another email. Lets see if they reply.

Cheers,

TA
Thanks foha2012, that is really nice of you to update us with that.

I have also emailed them regarding this confusion, let us keep our fingers crossed for a meaningful reply from them.
Old Sep 16th 2010, 3:10 am
Just Joined

Kaleem,

what was your ACS code ?. NT is accepting State sponorship applications but only from Schdule 3 of the new SOL.

So far I have mailed them twice to equire about my chances for getting SS. (2231-79) but no reply from them. I think they are waiting for their State Migration Plans to come in to action.

Cheers,

TAA
Dear Brother

I am fresh applicant. I still didn't apply for ACS.
Old Sep 16th 2010, 5:36 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Brother

I am fresh applicant. I still didn't apply for ACS.
Then before you worry about states you need to read over www.immi.gov.au Read thoroughly the skilled visa sections then read it again. You need to have your skills assessed before you can do anything else, including applying for a visa.
Old Sep 16th 2010, 6:00 am
Just Joined

Nadeem Qaiser is on a distinguished road

Hello ALL,
I just Called NT State, They replied me 2231-79 is not yet sponsored by NT so you have to wait till Oct.
so be patient
Old Sep 16th 2010, 7:30 am
Waiting .....

Originally Posted by Nadeem Qaiser
Hello ALL,
I just Called NT State, They replied me 2231-79 is not yet sponsored by NT so you have to wait till Oct.
so be patient
Salam Nadeem,

Could tell us what exactly did they say ?

Thanks

Cheers,

TAA
Old Sep 16th 2010, 7:42 am
Just Joined

Nadeem Qaiser is on a distinguished road

Salam Nadeem,

Thanks

Cheers,

TAA
Wslam Foha,
they exactlly told me right now the application with 2231-79(any Specialization) is not accepting , only application with New SOL in Schdule 3 are sponsoring so wait till Oct end and check Our Website regularlly
Thats it
Old Sep 16th 2010, 7:45 am
Waiting .....

Originally Posted by Nadeem Qaiser
Wslam Foha,
they exactlly told me right now the application with 2231-79(any Specialization) is not accepting , only application with New SOL in Schdule 3 are sponsoring so wait till Oct end and check Our Website regularlly
Thats it
Thanks Nadeem

Cheers,

TAA
Old Sep 17th 2010, 4:06 am
Just Joined

Salam Nadeem,

Thanks

Cheers,

TAA
Dear brother

Tell me one thing I have network/system administration experience.

I have ccna,ccnp and also system administration(sentos,linux) experience but no certfication. I still do'nt apply on ACS. Can I apply for ACS on the basis of linux.

kaleem
Old Sep 17th 2010, 9:10 pm
Waiting .....

Dear brother

Tell me one thing I have network/system administration experience.

I have ccna,ccnp and also system administration(sentos,linux) experience but no certfication. I still do'nt apply on ACS. Can I apply for ACS on the basis of linux.

kaleem
Hey Kaleem,

If you have 8 years or more of IT experience, you can apply with RPL (Recognition for prior learning). Check it out www.acs.org.au (search RPL).

My question is, what catagory do you wish to apply in ? As LINUX adminstration does not fall under any skills catagory (schedule 3).

Maybe you can apply as a systems analyst if you were doing Systems analyst duties. You will have to provide extensive reference letters explaining your duties. Check out Systems analyst's duties here: http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]+Analysts

I suggest you seek help of a migration agent as everyone's case is different and we can only provide you information based upon our own experiences.

Cheers,

TAA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.