Queensland State Sponsored visa

Old Jun 19th 2009, 8:43 am
OnlyLivingBoyInNewCross

rinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Queensland State Sponsored visa

Originally Posted by lyndhurst
sorry to say but they only accept liquid asssest by the look.. they wouldnt accept our mortgage valuation and statement.. just waiting to hear how much we need in savings..
Now it looks like they are expecting you to sell the house to raise the liquid capital before they will sponsor...

If any Aussies lecture me about how easy it is for low life poms to get in I think i'll burst a blood vessel!:curse:
Old Jun 19th 2009, 8:45 am
Forum Regular

taz2008 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rinkerdink
Wow,

What a stroke of luck, and they said that state sponsorship was the easiest and quickest way .

I am in the same boat as a special class, acknowledgement of application came date 27th May so i have a fair wait yet, luckily my agent requested the proof of funds prior to my application so hopefully no delays associated with further requests for information from me

Goodluck and please let me know how you get on.
Can I ask, did your agent say how much funds you had to have to ensure getting the SS? There seems to be different figures flying around at the moment!

Thanks
Old Jun 19th 2009, 9:15 am
OnlyLivingBoyInNewCross

rinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by taz2008
Can I ask, did your agent say how much funds you had to have to ensure getting the SS? There seems to be different figures flying around at the moment!

Thanks
Queensland don't specify a recommended amount but it is sensible to at least satisfy the requirements of states that do as a guide, SA specify AUD25k for main applicant plus AUD5k for each additional dependant. so for a family consisting of 2 adults and 2 chilldren it would be 25k for main applicant plus 5k for each dependant totalling AUD40k.

I don't think this is an insignificant amount of money particularly as they now seem to be disregarding any money tied up in property and I am from the UK! I wonder how those from India for instance can be expected to raise these funds to suport a move given exchange rates and relative costs of living etc
Old Jun 20th 2009, 3:21 pm
Just Joined

lovezq is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, my dear friends,
I sent my application to QLD on 29 May, 2009 and received confirmation email on 19 Jun. 2009. I have waited for 3 weeks and I was told that it will take 12 weeks to process the application in the email. What a so long time to wait!

Wish everyone good luck!

lovezq
Old Jun 20th 2009, 7:22 pm
Just Joined

green life is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by taz2008

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I have a question;In bank statement your fund how long should be in your account.I mean shall we have for example 15000$ in our account for 3 or 6 month or just a bank report for having the money at the day of report?It seems that i should sell my car to get liquid fund in my account.(I am living in Iran and unfortunately here is like a very isolated island so i don't know any thing about outside world!!!

reza
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 8:29 am
Forum Regular

astopal is an unknown quantity at this point

I applied to Queensland SS they recievd my application on 19th may 09, and they mail me after 10 days and demanding IELTS, 6 n each components, in 2 months time i have IELTS 5.5, so IELTS date is not available to in one and half month,, so i applied for WA SS. can anybody tell me wILL Queensland grant me SS with IELTS 5.5, or not ? my application is GSM 175
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 9:38 pm
Forum Regular

chrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to all

Originally Posted by astopal
I applied to Queensland SS they recievd my application on 19th may 09, and they mail me after 10 days and demanding IELTS, 6 n each components, in 2 months time i have IELTS 5.5, so IELTS date is not available to in one and half month,, so i applied for WA SS. can anybody tell me wILL Queensland grant me SS with IELTS 5.5, or not ? my application is GSM 175
I think if they require you to achieve 6 in each band, it is unlikely they will accept you with 5.5. That's if I have understood your post correctly.
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 9:40 pm
Forum Regular

chrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to all

Originally Posted by lovezq
Hi, my dear friends,
I sent my application to QLD on 29 May, 2009 and received confirmation email on 19 Jun. 2009. I have waited for 3 weeks and I was told that it will take 12 weeks to process the application in the email. What a so long time to wait!

Wish everyone good luck!

lovezq
I've been waiting eleven weeks already. It's gone quite quick to be honest. Hope you get the result you want.

Chris.
Old Jun 29th 2009, 11:02 am
Forum Regular

JuilePaul is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All

I checked the QLD Eligible Skills List this morning it seems to have been updated - doesnt look as though any of the trades are on there anymore......!?! (correct me if im wrong - im hoping im just not seeing something!)

Does anyone know wot will happen to applications that have already been submitted? will it be the same as wot happened when we were removed from the CSL - just get put on hold until further notice...!?!?!
Old Jun 29th 2009, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

manix is an unknown quantity at this point

From the page before the actual list....

Skilled visas

"Please note that the eligible skills lists and nomination requirements have changed. Queensland will accept applications based on the previous list that are received by Migration and Skills Recruitment Queensland by 7 July 2009.!"
Old Jun 29th 2009, 11:10 am
Forum Regular

...so looks like this might just affect any new applicants.
Old Jun 29th 2009, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by manix
From the page before the actual list....

Skilled visas

"Please note that the eligible skills lists and nomination requirements have changed. Queensland will accept applications based on the previous list that are received by Migration and Skills Recruitment Queensland by 7 July 2009.!"
That sounds promising but still curious as to how long it will take them to process applications that aren't on their current list - we've been waiting 13 weeks now and still no news!!
Old Jun 29th 2009, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

Good question... I would hope they would still process in order of lodgement - although no guarantees of that at the moment, just going to have to sit it out for a bit longer (I applied 5 weeks ago) but 13 weeks in you should surely hear something soon.
Old Jun 29th 2009, 1:29 pm
Forum Regular

LINZI32 is on a distinguished road

Can you pls put the link attachment on here??? thanks
Old Jun 29th 2009, 1:44 pm
Forum Regular

http://www.workliveplay.qld.gov.au/d...nt.cfm?id=3703

http://www.workliveplay.qld.gov.au/d...t.cfm?id=13714

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.