QNC Registration documents

Old Jun 19th 2010, 1:53 pm
Forum Regular

bethnphoebe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default QNC Registration documents

Hello,
I am wishing to apply for my QNC registration but am unsure whether the ANMC will send my documents to QNC. If they will who do I ask? I applied for ANMC registration last June so will all my documents be in date? I assume my IELTS results have already been sent to them as that is what i requested on my IELTS appliction form.
Thanks
Old Jun 19th 2010, 2:39 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: QNC Registration documents

Hi,
I have sent an email off to them but apparently it can take them 11 days to reply at which time i'll be on holiday so it would be another month before i got my application sent off. I was hoping someone on here could help so that I can get it organized this week.
Old Jun 19th 2010, 2:51 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bethnphoebe
Hi,
I have sent an email off to them but apparently it can take them 11 days to reply at which time i'll be on holiday so it would be another month before i got my application sent off. I was hoping someone on here could help so that I can get it organized this week.
They could be busy due to people renewing their reg so that they will be statewide registered july 1st.
Old Jun 19th 2010, 7:10 pm
YES!! Sold sign!!!!!

rahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,
After getting my positive skills assessment from ANMC, I just emailed them requesting docs to be transferred to QNC - I then got an email from them confirming that they had transferred my docs by Courier and gave me a date of expected arrival. They recommended I contact QNC to determine that they had arrived safely, which I did and all had gone smoothly, without a hitch!
Hope all goes well
Old Jun 20th 2010, 3:46 am
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Maybe contact ANMC and ask them?
What??? And here's me thinking that this site (BE) was created to help people

Originally Posted by rahrah
Hi,
After getting my positive skills assessment from ANMC, I just emailed them requesting docs to be transferred to QNC - I then got an email from them confirming that they had transferred my docs by Courier and gave me a date of expected arrival. They recommended I contact QNC to determine that they had arrived safely, which I did and all had gone smoothly, without a hitch!
Hope all goes well
Ahhhh, yes I was right! Thanks rahrah, I'm thinking that this was the response the OP was hoping for
Old Jun 20th 2010, 11:30 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wilson01
What??? And here's me thinking that this site (BE) was created to help people

Ahhhh, yes I was right! Thanks rahrah, I'm thinking that this was the response the OP was hoping for
Well forgive the rest of us for bothering, I for one won't be doing it again.
Old Jun 21st 2010, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

Thank you. I appreciate everybody's help.