British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   QNC Registration documents (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/qnc-registration-documents-673090/)

bethnphoebe Jun 19th 2010 2:53 pm

QNC Registration documents

Hello,
I am wishing to apply for my QNC registration but am unsure whether the ANMC will send my documents to QNC. If they will who do I ask? I applied for ANMC registration last June so will all my documents be in date? I assume my IELTS results have already been sent to them as that is what i requested on my IELTS appliction form.
Thanks

bethnphoebe Jun 19th 2010 3:39 pm

Re: QNC Registration documents

Hi,
I have sent an email off to them but apparently it can take them 11 days to reply at which time i'll be on holiday so it would be another month before i got my application sent off. I was hoping someone on here could help so that I can get it organized this week.

Bernieboy Jun 19th 2010 3:51 pm

Originally Posted by bethnphoebe (Post 8643026)
Hi,
I have sent an email off to them but apparently it can take them 11 days to reply at which time i'll be on holiday so it would be another month before i got my application sent off. I was hoping someone on here could help so that I can get it organized this week.

They could be busy due to people renewing their reg so that they will be statewide registered july 1st.

rahrah Jun 19th 2010 8:10 pm

Hi,
After getting my positive skills assessment from ANMC, I just emailed them requesting docs to be transferred to QNC - I then got an email from them confirming that they had transferred my docs by Courier and gave me a date of expected arrival. They recommended I contact QNC to determine that they had arrived safely, which I did and all had gone smoothly, without a hitch!
Hope all goes well :thumbup:

wilson01 Jun 20th 2010 4:46 am

Originally Posted by Pollyana (Post 8643021)
Maybe contact ANMC and ask them? :)

What??? And here's me thinking that this site (BE) was created to help people :confused: :unsure:

Originally Posted by rahrah (Post 8643379)
Hi,
After getting my positive skills assessment from ANMC, I just emailed them requesting docs to be transferred to QNC - I then got an email from them confirming that they had transferred my docs by Courier and gave me a date of expected arrival. They recommended I contact QNC to determine that they had arrived safely, which I did and all had gone smoothly, without a hitch!
Hope all goes well :thumbup:

Ahhhh, yes I was right! Thanks rahrah, I'm thinking that this was the response the OP was hoping for :thumbsup:

Pollyana Jun 20th 2010 12:30 pm

Originally Posted by wilson01 (Post 8643893)
What??? And here's me thinking that this site (BE) was created to help people :confused: :unsure:

Ahhhh, yes I was right! Thanks rahrah, I'm thinking that this was the response the OP was hoping for :thumbsup:

Well forgive the rest of us for bothering, I for one won't be doing it again.

bethnphoebe Jun 21st 2010 9:51 am

Thank you. I appreciate everybody's help.:thumbsup: