QLD Eligible Skills List

Old Jun 29th 2009, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

JuilePaul is an unknown quantity at this point
Default QLD Eligible Skills List

Hi All

I checked the QLD Eligible Skills List this morning it seems to have been updated - doesnt look as though any of the trades are on there anymore......!?! (correct me if im wrong - im hoping im just not seeing something!)

Does anyone know wot will happen to applications that have already been submitted? will it be the same as wot happened when we were removed from the CSL - just get put on hold until further notice...!?!?!
Old Jun 29th 2009, 12:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future
Default Re: QLD Eligible Skills List

Originally Posted by JuilePaul
Hi All

I checked the QLD Eligible Skills List this morning it seems to have been updated - doesnt look as though any of the trades are on there anymore......!?! (correct me if im wrong - im hoping im just not seeing something!)

Does anyone know wot will happen to applications that have already been submitted? will it be the same as wot happened when we were removed from the CSL - just get put on hold until further notice...!?!?!
Its for DIAC every state has it own rule. You can search in QLD website or ring them once
Old Jun 29th 2009, 2:25 pm
Just Joined

fadongle is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: QLD Eligible Skills List

Hi All

I sent my application to them last Saturday -- They haven't received it yet. And found my occupation has been removed today! Poor me.

Last edited by fadongle; Jun 29th 2009 at 2:28 pm.
Old Jun 29th 2009, 3:32 pm
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fadongle
I sent my application to them last Saturday -- They haven't received it yet. And found my occupation has been removed today! Poor me.
I'd contact them at the earliest point.

Cooler
Old Jun 29th 2009, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

JuilePaul is an unknown quantity at this point

They have until the 7 July 2009 to receive your application by the sounds of it - can you track it through the postal system..?
Old Jun 30th 2009, 3:13 am
Just Joined

They have until the 7 July 2009 to receive your application by the sounds of it - can you track it through the postal system..?
Yes I can. I sent it via courier
Old Jun 30th 2009, 5:56 am
Just Joined

My application has been delivered today. Thanks for the information. Now I need to wait 8-10 weeks for the result...
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 4:14 pm
Forum Regular

debi_wayne is an unknown quantity at this point

My application has been delivered today. Thanks for the information. Now I need to wait 8-10 weeks for the result...
Its more like 14 weeks plus at the moment.
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 5:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

mavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All

they also seem to set higher english requirements for engineers

English language
IELTS 7 overall, with a minimum of 6 in all components.
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 5:59 pm
Account Closed

jasonlec is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by debi_wayne
Its more like 14 weeks plus at the moment.
An then some
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 7:05 pm
Forum Regular

rachyj will become famous soon enough

Hi All

Hi
Boooo!! I have just checked any we have been taken off the list too for QLD Computer professional-Network security...I have just looked on the website, and it says the following:

Skilled visas
Please note that the eligible skills lists and nomination requirements have changed. Queensland will accept applications based on the previous list that are received by Migration and Skills Recruitment Queensland by 7 July 2009.

Our application was sent to them from our agent in Melbourne on the 16/6/09, so does this means it will get processed as normal? Or does it mean it will take a lot longer to get processed (the back of the queue!!). Im getting a bit worried....
Thanks everyone