PTLabs or Go Matilda, that is the question

Old Jun 12th 2009, 6:10 am
Forum Regular

Mandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really nice
Default Re: PTLabs or Go Matilda, that is the question

I went with Go Matilda and can't fault them, the woman that dealt with my case is no longer there but if she is typical of the staff there then you will get all the help you need.

amanda
Old Jun 12th 2009, 8:19 am
Just Joined

fraser_mac is an unknown quantity at this point

Allan,

I am not getting into an argument regarding this as I stated in the ourset this was my own personal experience and thoughts on the matter.

Myself and my wife were more comfortable working with Peter due to his communication during the initial period. Every individual has their own standards and thoughts when it comes to doing business with people.

Fraser
Old Jun 12th 2009, 8:21 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely. I merely consider it appropriate to expand on the impression that might have been left as a result of your last posting.

Best regards.
Old Jun 12th 2009, 6:05 pm
Forum Regular

varsanik will become famous soon enoughvarsanik will become famous soon enough

GoMatilda all the way.

You wont be disapointed.
Old Jun 12th 2009, 7:03 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like you've already got yourself sorted, but if anything changes can I just recommend George Lombard...excellent & prompt service & by God did we have a difficult case...all sorted now though, thanks to George & hopefully a visa very soon
Old Jun 12th 2009, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

chrissy990 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: PTLabs or Go Matilda, that is the question

We're using Go Matilda and Stephen is dealing with our visa. We're delighted with how he's handling our case. Our case is not the easiest and we really appreciate all the advice and help we've been given up to now!!
Old Jun 13th 2009, 12:14 am
Forum Regular

jatman is just really nicejatman is just really nicejatman is just really nicejatman is just really nicejatman is just really nicejatman is just really nicejatman is just really nicejatman is just really nice

My wife was the main applicant and we used George Lombard for the 175 application. George and his team got us to the final hurdle, they are knowlegeable and have proven experience as you will see from the posts George engages in - we're in process of getting medicals done now. I would recommend him and suggest you drop him an e-mail tojudge for yourself.

Good luck!