Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Providing more evidence to increase the score

Wikiposts

Providing more evidence to increase the score

Old Oct 17th 2005, 6:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Barbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Providing more evidence to increase the score

Hi folks,
Is it true that I can increase my point even after lodging the app by sending an evidence like my wife's assessment or a better language score? or it would be frozen since submission?

Note: I think that I might face some difficulties with my work experience and full score of that part.By doing this we may secure the process as far as I hear.

Thank you for comments.
Old Oct 17th 2005, 8:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

welshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Providing more evidence to increase the score

As long as your application has not bee nassessed, you can provide a Spouse skills assessment and evidence of recent work experience to score 5 spouse points. You can also indicate that you can make investment if required if you had not previously indicated this on your application.

Tony

Originally Posted by Barbitana
Hi folks,
Is it true that I can increase my point even after lodging the app by sending an evidence like my wife's assessment or a better language score? or it would be frozen since submission?

Note: I think that I might face some difficulties with my work experience and full score of that part.By doing this we may secure the process as far as I hear.

Thank you for comments.
Old Oct 17th 2005, 9:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Barbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for advice.
But exactly when is this time? assigning a CO means that it has frozen? or there are other clue that I may expect?
Old Oct 17th 2005, 10:30 pm
Forum Regular

tibidabo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by welshtony
As long as your application has not bee nassessed, you can provide a Spouse skills assessment and evidence of recent work experience to score 5 spouse points. You can also indicate that you can make investment if required if you had not previously indicated this on your application.

Tony
I am not sure about it! The booklet says that you should to have your spouse's skills assessed at the time of application, though investment bonus points are fine.

Regards, TB
Old Oct 17th 2005, 10:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

welshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond repute

When case officer is assigned, usually means that the assessment is near - following assessment you would immediately get a letter for any further requirements like health and character or notification that you were going into the pool.

Tony

Originally Posted by Barbitana
Thank you for advice.
But exactly when is this time? assigning a CO means that it has frozen? or there are other clue that I may expect?
Old Oct 18th 2005, 12:04 am
Forum Regular

tibidabo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by welshtony
When case officer is assigned, usually means that the assessment is near - following assessment you would immediately get a letter for any further requirements like health and character or notification that you were going into the pool.

Tony
So does this mean that they let you know before your application is pooled?
So they give a chance to provide something to increase your points?
Old Oct 18th 2005, 12:31 am
BE Forum Addict

No

The assessment is done and your score locked in, then they advise you are in the POOL, or, if they need further information before they can assess your score, they will request and then assess your points and lock in.

Sometimes, where the investment forms part of the potential score, the assessment is not locked in until the last minute when the Investment is actually made. So it is difficult to guage sometimes whethrr there has been a legal assessment of the score or not.

Tony

Originally Posted by tibidabo
So does this mean that they let you know before your application is pooled?
So they give a chance to provide something to increase your points?