Wikiposts

Proof of employment

Old May 14th 2009, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

maple_leaf is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Proof of employment

Job offer letter, work reference letter, payslips, tax returns, bank statements,
are those enough or too much as proof of recent employment? Secondly, my recent job started mid last year and paid bi-weekly. How many pay slips would be sufficient? Havent lodged application yet, but gathering prerequisites
Old May 14th 2009, 3:55 pm
Banned

manish123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Proof of employment

Originally Posted by maple_leaf
Job offer letter, work reference letter, payslips, tax returns, bank statements,
are those enough or too much as proof of recent employment? Secondly, my recent job started mid last year and paid bi-weekly. How many pay slips would be sufficient? Havent lodged application yet, but gathering prerequisites
dear
dont think more, otherwise u can lost great opportunity because rule of diac are changeing very quickly. ielts score are also increaseing. every thing possible in this world .dont waste ur precious time.apply quickly.time will never come again. this is my own experience.go to genuine agent.then he will tell everything to u .believe me agents can solve every issue. because mostly they will tell u after deposit agent fees.because mostly people give negative advice to u and u will waste time. dont take help from friends.
Old May 14th 2009, 4:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

mpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud of

Have you at least applied for assessment?
Old May 15th 2009, 4:26 am
Forum Regular

maple_leaf is an unknown quantity at this point

Already applied for the skills assessment and about 10 weeks of waiting left. Meantime, gathering required documents. My question is how many payslips to attach with the 175?
Old May 15th 2009, 5:48 am
Forum Regular

mitesh82 is an unknown quantity at this point

none...

if CO is not satisfied with your appointment letter/exp letter..than may be he will ask for something more to prove your exp.

so dont worry about it and just send your apt or exp letter as a proof of your employment.
Old May 15th 2009, 10:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

INDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really nice

In my case i was asked to submit all payslips during period of employment.
Those evidence of employment should be enough, but u could also add superannuation/pension contribution evidence.
Old May 15th 2009, 10:48 pm
Forum Regular

grantvt is on a distinguished road

Already applied for the skills assessment and about 10 weeks of waiting left. Meantime, gathering required documents. My question is how many payslips to attach with the 175?
I submitted job reference letters, about 3 salary slips per year and about 3 bank statments a year showing salary deposits into my bank account.
I think what they are looking for is proof that you have been in a paid position when they ask for salary slips and bank statements, you dont have to provide one for every month so just select a few from 3 of the last 4 years if you are claiming specific work experience points. Include some from the last 12 months as well so you can prove recent work experience.

I would suggest attaching a few bank statements and salary slips if you have them so that they dont have to come back and ask for them at a later stage which would just delay things.

Last edited by grantvt; May 15th 2009 at 10:54 pm.
Old May 15th 2009, 11:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

INDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really nice

Originally Posted by INDOAUS
In my case i was asked to submit all payslips during period of employment.
Those evidence of employment should be enough, but u could also add superannuation/pension contribution evidence.
This was quoted from my co's letter:
"You have indicated that you wish to be considered for specific employment points. Please provide evidence of skilled employment in a skilled profession for a total of 3 out of the last 4 years (prior to your lodgement date of xxxxx). The evidence you provide must cover the entire claimed period. Include as much of the following evidence as possible......"

If u can include as much evidence. its safer.
Old May 15th 2009, 11:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by manish123
dear
dont think more, otherwise u can lost great opportunity because rule of diac are changeing very quickly. ielts score are also increaseing. every thing possible in this world .dont waste ur precious time.apply quickly.time will never come again. this is my own experience.go to genuine agent.then he will tell everything to u .believe me agents can solve every issue. because mostly they will tell u after deposit agent fees.because mostly people give negative advice to u and u will waste time. dont take help from friends.
Agent issue who will solve?