Wikiposts

Proof of 19 year old's dependancy?

Old Oct 31st 2004, 2:29 am
Forum Regular

cat5 will become famous soon enoughcat5 will become famous soon enough
Default Proof of 19 year old's dependancy?

Hi

We have already had a Pre-Grant letter for my wife myself and our 19 year old daughter, we are waiting for a decision to be made.

Our application was the STNI route and it has been a DIY job (with help from everyone here) we feel we are very close now and the end is in sight, we have provided proof of dependancy such as letters from school, student cards, family allowance etc,but is this enough?

They have not asked us to provide any additional proof that she is dependant only a form 1022 (Notification of changes in circumstances), which we have not returned as there are no changes, do you think she is likely to be refused? should we provide any more proof without it being requested?

Has anyone been in this position before, or has any idea as to what the DIMIA expect as evidance - any info will be greatfully received.

Thanks

cat5