Wikiposts

Processing times thread?

Old Aug 11th 2006, 10:06 am
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Processing times thread?

Hopefully the admin will answer this:

I dont know if I'm seeing things but is there any reason why the "Current Processing Times" thread which was started by Geogre Lombard is no longer at the top as a sticky?

I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds that thread very useful and I believe that it should be kept as a sticky permanently?

I know anyone can send an email to the ASPC but it was usually easier to check that thread as it was always updated immediately by someone each week.

Admin - Is there any chance we can have this back as a sticky please?

Thanks
Old Aug 11th 2006, 2:30 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Processing times thread?

The reason I moved it was because the tope of the forum was getting full with stickies after the addition of Ptlabs FAQs - I'll see if I can combine the useful psts in some way to get it back there, just give me an hour or so as I'm supposed to be working!!!
Old Aug 12th 2006, 1:03 am
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
The reason I moved it was because the tope of the forum was getting full with stickies after the addition of Ptlabs FAQs - I'll see if I can combine the useful psts in some way to get it back there, just give me an hour or so as I'm supposed to be working!!!
Cheers Pollyana,

You're a star!
Old Aug 12th 2006, 3:37 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wafc
Cheers Pollyana,

You're a star!
Polly takes a bow!
As long as I don't get flack from JAJ and Ptlabs for combining their threads.....
Old Aug 12th 2006, 4:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Polly takes a bow!
As long as I don't get flack from JAJ and Ptlabs for combining their threads.....
I'll stand up for you! *he says while cowering behind you*