Processing times ?

Old Apr 22nd 2002, 9:21 am
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough
Default Processing times ?

Hi everyone
Has anyone any latest info on how they are doing in London with the processing of applications and were they are now up to ( which month they have now reached). They seemed to be really getting along with the back log?
Joanne
Old Apr 22nd 2002, 11:33 am
Came Back 2003

heading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really nice
Default Re: Processing times ?

Hi Joanne,

I think that what they are doing are the applicants that front loaded their medicals and police checks.

We applied in January 2001 and have been approved yet I know people who applied in November 2000 who have heard nothing. the difference is that we had sent in our medicals and police checks and they haven't so I am assuming this is why. Please correct me anyone if they know anything different.

I haven't heard of anyone yet who applied afer us.

Susan
Old Apr 22nd 2002, 11:40 am
Forum Regular

iancurtis is an unknown quantity at this point

What is the procedure for getting your medicals done pre-application ?
Old Apr 22nd 2002, 11:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi Susan
Yes i know about frontend loading as we did the same and have just renewed our police checks.
It was just i had read another forum and someone had heard and they had applied april 2001 , and had frontend loaded.
Joanne
Old Apr 22nd 2002, 11:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Ian
We had our medicals and police checks done then put it all in with the application , we did it because we went on the skills matching list , which is yet to be proved, and you have to have all this done upfront to go onto it.
Joanne
Old Apr 22nd 2002, 11:45 am
Came Back 2003

heading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really nice

Hi Joanne,

It looks as if they are pulling out all the ones with medicals etc then if someone has heard who applied in April. Its a bit of a shame for those who are left behind but at least they are processing some instead of none as it was last month.

What is the other forum that you have been on?

Susan
Old Apr 22nd 2002, 11:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi SUSAN
It is a shame i know and i do feel for those that are waiting its a nightmare isnt it.
The other site we use which used to be really good but had a lot of trouble is www.flyingcompass.com you now have to subscribe so they can keep tabs on the questions and replys going on the site as it got a bit abussive at one point. But a good site when its in full swing.
Joanne
Old Apr 22nd 2002, 12:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi Susan again
If you go onto flyingcompass read the forum 3 or 4 down headed medicals thats were i found it about aprils.
Joanne
Old Apr 22nd 2002, 12:56 pm
Just Joined

katpash is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Susan (and everyone else)

I just wanted to verify I can also front load my medicals and police checks for a spousal visa. I did not want to break protocol if they would rather request those later from me. I am applying in the US via the embassy in Washington.

Anyone with info please let me know!

Kathryn
Old Apr 22nd 2002, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

Grotbags is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if you can send in medicals and police check without them being requested, even though your application has already been sent in?

We sent our application in August 2001 and are worried that nearer the time if the same situation arises, they will give priority to those who have front loaded. Cos if we can, we will organise our medicals/police check now without them being requested for peace of mind.
Old Apr 22nd 2002, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

Cobber is an unknown quantity at this point

What sort of visa have you applied for Stevebecks?
Old Apr 22nd 2002, 4:48 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Cobbler

I've applied under Independent Skilled, and unfortunately didn't wait to apply to Adelaide!! (our agent told us that it would take longer to be processed from Adelaide so we got everything together in a hurry to get it to London! )

What have you applied under, and where to?
Old Apr 22nd 2002, 4:50 pm
Forum Regular

Sorry, I mean Cobber, not Cobbler (unless you repair shoes?)
Old Apr 22nd 2002, 4:57 pm
Forum Regular

Cobber is an unknown quantity at this point

Ive applied for a prospective spouse visa. Well I should say my fiance will be applying for a prosepctive spouse visa but I am doing all the work. Hope to have it in tomorrow or the next day. It looks like most of the posts on this forum tend to be skilled visas.

Good luck

Cobber
Old Apr 22nd 2002, 6:25 pm
Forum Regular

Lisa B is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Stevebecks

That did make me laugh - cobblers etc.... Anyway, that's not why I'm replying - but it was funny.

We (my husband and kids) are applying skilled ind and applied Aug 2001 too. We haven't got an agent. I've asked the question loads of times re: medicals and seem to get the same reply - to wait until they're requested. Don't know if you can get the forms from anywhere else now. Although, I did read on the London Australian Embassy email that if you're visiting Australia, you can get your medicals done there and then send them (or wait til you're back in UK) with file number to London. We're off to Aus in May, so are seriously thinking of doing this.

Good luck with it all.

Lisa B

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.