Wikiposts

Processing Time stated in DIMIA website

Old Jul 25th 2006, 7:23 pm
bru
Forum Regular

bru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to behold
Default Processing Time stated in DIMIA website

Are the number of months covers the time given to reply?

As at today, it has taken 9 months for my MODL STNI Visa.

Out of 9 months, it took me 2 months to reply to IELTS, Meds and Pcc request and 3 weeks to send additional details for emp. Verification.

thanks
bru
Old Jul 25th 2006, 11:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

jayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nice
Smile Re: Processing Time stated in DIMIA website

Originally Posted by bru

Out of 9 months, it took me 2 months to reply to IELTS, Meds and Pcc request and 3 weeks to send additional details for emp. Verification.

thanks
bru
Sorry, I don't understand your question, could you re-submit?

Cheers
Old Jul 25th 2006, 11:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Barbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Processing Time stated in DIMIA website

Hi Bru,
You might wish to take a look at Austimeline to find any similar case.
Good luck,

Originally Posted by bru

thanks
bru
Old Jul 26th 2006, 12:03 am
bru
Forum Regular

bru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to beholdbru is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jayjd12
Sorry, I don't understand your question, could you re-submit?

Cheers
Sorry..
What I mean is; in DIMIA website, they have stated the average processing time for MODL, NON MODL, High risk, low risk countries etc.

During the application process they usually ask more info and/or request for meds/pcc etc. Normally they give 1 month, 2 month to respond.

Are the above DIMIA timelines take those into account?

In my case it's 9 months 2 weeks since sending the application. But that includes around 2.3 months I took to prepare responses to Meds, PCC, IELTS etc.
Old Jul 26th 2006, 3:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Barbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bru,
Long talk, but the best way is still writing directly to CO or if you dont know wo she is, dispatching an email to ASPC address mentioned in autoreply emails or 47sk.

Good luck,

Originally Posted by bru
Sorry..
What I mean is; in DIMIA website, they have stated the average processing time for MODL, NON MODL, High risk, low risk countries etc.

During the application process they usually ask more info and/or request for meds/pcc etc. Normally they give 1 month, 2 month to respond.

Are the above DIMIA timelines take those into account?

In my case it's 9 months 2 weeks since sending the application. But that includes around 2.3 months I took to prepare responses to Meds, PCC, IELTS etc.
Old Jul 26th 2006, 6:33 pm
Just Joined

preciouspearls is on a distinguished road

Dear Bru,

The timeline set at DIMIA's website does take into account the time the applicant takes to respond with the requested documents....

DIMIA's timeline as stated on their website basically takes all these into consideration. It's from the time of lodgement right until you received your final decision.

This is another reason why when the CO writes requesting for further documents, he/she always states the time limit whereby those documents have to be received by DIMIA in i.e. 3 months for meds/pcc requests...etc

Hope you hear something positive soon !