Problem with trn and password number

Old Apr 19th 2009, 9:51 pm
Forum Regular

johnthepom1 is just really nicejohnthepom1 is just really nicejohnthepom1 is just really nicejohnthepom1 is just really nicejohnthepom1 is just really nicejohnthepom1 is just really nicejohnthepom1 is just really nicejohnthepom1 is just really nice
Default Problem with trn and password number

hi there
we have just filled in and submited our 175 online application and are ready to start attaching our docs.
We got our TRN number and filled in our password for when we want to return to the page.The problem we have is when we go to type in the TRN number and password it dosnt accept our password.
Is any one else getting the same problem?
Also we havnt received a comfirmation email yet.Any sugestions would be greatly received
Old Apr 20th 2009, 12:58 am
Forum Regular

lalitahuja is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Problem with trn and password number

Originally Posted by johnthepom
hi there
we have just filled in and submited our 175 online application and are ready to start attaching our docs.
We got our TRN number and filled in our password for when we want to return to the page.The problem we have is when we go to type in the TRN number and password it dosnt accept our password.
Also we havnt received a comfirmation email yet.Any sugestions would be greatly received
Hi,
Hopefully you will receive automated generated confirmation email soon. Regarding your password not working, same happened to me as well. You must have two passwords with you:
1) you used with your application
2) You assigned after submitting your application.

2nd password doesn't worked for me later on. So I used first password with TRN. Hopefully this will work for you as well

Congrats on your application and Good luck for your docs uploading
Old Apr 20th 2009, 6:33 am
Forum Regular

ronnie98 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Problem with trn and password number

Originally Posted by johnthepom
hi there
I had the same problem but when I checked I was in the agents page and not mine, Have a look just in case you have done the same?