Wikiposts

Priroty Allocation of CO's

Old Mar 25th 2007, 8:54 am
Just Joined

mather is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Priroty Allocation of CO's

Dear all

After some research I have found that DIAC has made a system in which Applicants are categorized in assigning CO's.

Priority wise Allocation of CO's

1- British Applicants.
2- European Applicants.
3- Indonesia, Philippines, Brazil etc.
4- India, Pakistan, Srilanka, Bangladesh etc.
5- Iran, Iraq, vietnam, Beirut etc.

Now if you are a january applicant and you are a British national with non priority application you will get CO in 2 to 3 months. If you are a January applicant and you are some Indian or Pakistani then you will get CO for around 5 to 6 months.

So be a UK national if you want to immigrate to Australia quickly.
Old Mar 25th 2007, 8:58 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Priroty Allocation of CO's

Originally Posted by mather
Dear all

After some research I have found that DIAC has made a system in which Applicants are categorized in assigning CO's.

1- British Applicants.
2- European Applicants.

Now if you are a january applicant and you are a British national with non priority application you will get CO in 2 to 3 months. If you are a January applicant and you are some Indian or Pakistani then you will get CO for around 5 to 6 months.

Where exactly do your statistics come from? Strangely I don't see any North American applicants on there. Do they never get COs? I think I would like to see some hard data to back this up.

BTW, Beruit is a city, not a country
Old Mar 25th 2007, 9:03 am
jonah

jonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud of

A very interesting topic which i am sure will get lots of posts!

Where did you get your info?

It is common knowledge that none english speaking countrys may take a little while longer to process but this is probably due more to that countrys government issues, security issues, red tape, slowness in gaining specific documents, language barriers etc etc etc.

However, i dont believe DIMA use a specific pecking order as you suggest.

Are KIWIs not allowed on the list.

Hope i'm not wrong

Last edited by jonah38; Mar 25th 2007 at 9:19 am.
Old Mar 25th 2007, 9:08 am
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute

So what happened to ours then?

British applicant, 4th August 2006 136 MODL

Almost 8 months and Still waiting?????
Old Mar 25th 2007, 9:09 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Dear all

1- British Applicants.
2- European Applicants.

How on earth did you come up with that?

Has it occured to you that delays in applications may not be down to the allocation of COs but purely down to the country of origin being exceedingly slow in responding to security checks?
Old Mar 25th 2007, 1:06 pm
You call that a moustache

ex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Priroty Allocation of CO's

Dear all

1- British Applicants.
2- European Applicants.

I dont think that its quite as simplistic as that, but there may be a some merit to the argument of priortisation by nationality rather than skills (MODL).

Evidence For -

MODL and non MODL allocation dates are only 3 weeks apart - after 8 months 3 weeks doesnt seem to be that much of a priority. This implys that they are not operating the systme in the way that they publicly state.

Allocation date itself - It is currently end June 2006 for MODL and early June 2006 for non MODL. I understand this date to be (and am sure will be corrected if I am wrong) the date that the slowest region is allocating from. So assuming that the January thread isnt full of porkies some regions are allocating 7 months ahead of that date. Odd methinks.

Evidence against -

"Im a Brit and i'm still :curse: waiting" - It is said that some brits are allocated to each of the regions, so the ones still waiting might just be unlukly assigned to region slow, hence this doent necessarily mean that the theses is untrue.

Problem with the theses -

It doesnt take a genius to work out that the chart above goes from White to Brown, if the system operated according to this it would be open to charges that it is openly racist.

However it does "appear" that some nationallities have a better chance of being drawn from the DIAC lotto quicker that others for whatever reason that may be.

Discuss......
Old Mar 25th 2007, 3:41 pm
Forum Regular

sandhu1857 will become famous soon enoughsandhu1857 will become famous soon enough

You may be right because some people with 136 visa modl got their visas who happened to be september or october applicants . But myself and some others who are july applicants are still waiting for CO s .

In short this thing is called

RACISM
Old Mar 25th 2007, 4:28 pm
You call that a moustache

ex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Priroty Allocation of CO's

Originally Posted by sandhu1857
You may be right because some people with 136 visa modl got their visas who happened to be september or october applicants . But myself and some others who are july applicants are still waiting for CO s .

RACISM
Yeah, well lets not go straight to racism. Also the 1-5 looks a lot like the region structure, plus no evidence is offered that CO's are actually allocated on priority 1-5 either.

We really dont know enough about the inner working of DIAC to draw firm conclusions about much; what we do "know" however is that the allocation date figures they produce every tuesday dont make any sense.

What I wrote in the post above is that if the system was being operated on the 1-5 priority alleged either through benign neglect or purposefull actions it would be open to charges that it was racist, I dont say that this is actually the case. I dont believe that DIAC or the Australian Federal Government would like to be seen to be running the system like that so, probably there is another explaination for what seems to be going on.

So lets try to post responsibily and if anyone can supply more information as to what is going on please contibute.

Last edited by ex_exile; Mar 25th 2007 at 4:31 pm.
Old Mar 25th 2007, 4:33 pm
Forum Regular

sandhu1857 will become famous soon enoughsandhu1857 will become famous soon enough

If u think that i m wrong . Then i am ready to apologise .

But the wait is killing me
Old Mar 25th 2007, 5:44 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

As Professional Princess said earlier in the thread, most of the delay for certain countries lies in the speed with which those countries process the security checks on the nationals.
Old Mar 25th 2007, 7:43 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sandhu1857

RACISM
Utter rubbish.

July applicant???? You should try being a February 2006 applicant. We know my husbands country are not quick off the mark and there is nothing we can do about it.

As I said, usually the delay can lie with the country of origin taking their time in processing intelligence checks.

And accusing the likes of DIAC of racism does not do you any favours.
Old Mar 26th 2007, 2:02 am
jonah

jonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud of

Mather -told you this would be interesting with lots of response!

It would be interesting to hear your views and for you to confirm where your research came from.

However, it is more likely that your research is nothing more than your own opinion and we are unlikely to hear from you on this post again!

Racism or ethnic seperation takes many forms. Any form is wrong but it is often used as a stick to weild, a card played or as an answer to someones misfortune. Which i think you have done!

Fortunately DIMA/DIAC officials/co's etc are certainly not all white or racist!
Old Mar 26th 2007, 3:36 am
Just Joined

mather is an unknown quantity at this point

Dont worry for me .

yes I will reply in detail when I get out of an important task.

c u later

Originally Posted by jonah38
Mather -told you this would be interesting with lots of response!

It would be interesting to hear your views and for you to confirm where your research came from.

However, it is more likely that your research is nothing more than your own opinion and we are unlikely to hear from you on this post again!

Racism or ethnic seperation takes many forms. Any form is wrong but it is often used as a stick to weild, a card played or as an answer to someones misfortune. Which i think you have done!

Fortunately DIMA/DIAC officials/co's etc are certainly not all white or racist!
Old Mar 26th 2007, 3:43 am
WS

WS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond repute

Mather, could I just ask if you are from a high risk country? Have you been waiting long for a visa?
Old Mar 26th 2007, 6:15 am
jonah

Hi again

WS99 - the answer is yes -Mather is from a high risk country and may, amongst other application/process issues, be having difficulty in producing specific security/police documents from various places lived. Hence my previous post.

Mather - if you are experiencing problems with your application or having difficulty with the process then ask your specific questions on this site. It is not helpful for you to make statistical comments which create a barrage of accusations about your motives!

Ask away and you will get the advise

Good luck

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.