Wikiposts

Pre July

Old Sep 8th 2004, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

Sydmel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pre July

Hi all,

Have been visiting this forum since march last year, but never felt the need to post..but now after this post july slowdown.. I am forced to.

Friends, I am april applicant, just before the point increase.. when can we expect medicals request for all april applications....

regards,
Shashi
Old Sep 8th 2004, 10:00 pm
Forum Regular

jayne+doug is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pre July

Originally Posted by Sydmel
Hi all,

Have been visiting this forum since march last year, but never felt the need to post..but now after this post july slowdown.. I am forced to.

Friends, I am april applicant, just before the point increase.. when can we expect medicals request for all april applications....

regards,
Shashi

Hi Shashi

I also applied April 2004 and I am a nurse on MODL. I sent my medicals 0n 28 August (unrequested) and contacted dimia to confirm they had received them. They informed me that I had not been allocated a case officer yet but would be soon. I was also told off for contacting them and slowing down the application process. So I think you may have a little more time to wait. I would also advise you to be patient (not like me) . Apologies to dimia if anyone is reading this from adelaide.

Jayne
Old Sep 8th 2004, 10:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jayne+doug
Hi Shashi

I also applied April 2004 and I am a nurse on MODL. I sent my medicals 0n 28 August (unrequested) and contacted dimia to confirm they had received them. They informed me that I had not been allocated a case officer yet but would be soon. I was also told off for contacting them and slowing down the application process. So I think you may have a little more time to wait. I would also advise you to be patient (not like me) . Apologies to dimia if anyone is reading this from adelaide.

Jayne
That seems a little harsh Jayne. We have STNI nomination from mid June and have had request for meds. I'd have thought you would have at least a CO by now.

Perhaps one of the helpful professionals on here might be able to suggest something?
Old Sep 8th 2004, 11:35 pm
Forum Regular

jayne+doug is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by marco121068
That seems a little harsh Jayne. We have STNI nomination from mid June and have had request for meds. I'd have thought you would have at least a CO by now.

Perhaps one of the helpful professionals on here might be able to suggest something?

Hi Marco

I was informed that due to a change in priority processing all MODL applications were taking longer. According to austimeline this seems to be the case as nurses who have applied at the same time as me are all taking longer to process. I think STNI is quicker than MODL and it also appears that nurses are no longer being fast tracked, they're in the queue with all other MODL occupations which is a bit of a bummer but I know I'm not the only one in this situation. Thanks for your concern though.

Jayne
Old Sep 8th 2004, 11:52 pm
Kangaro

sameerj200 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Shashi,
I have applied under Skilled Independent Category in August 2003 and sent Police Check and medicals in June 2004. And since then, just waiting madly for the grant letter.

sam

Originally Posted by Sydmel
Hi all,

regards,
Shashi
Old Sep 9th 2004, 10:40 pm
Forum Regular

Nessa44 is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: Pre July

Hi I applied end of March, Im not MODL, but a 139 which is also supposed to be processed in 4-6months, I too am just about on 6 months, and still not been allocated case officer.
Nessa44