Wikiposts

Pre July 139 moan !!!!!

Old Aug 26th 2004, 9:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

natty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to all
Talking Pre July 139 moan !!!!!

Sorry to be a moaner and I know there have been countless threads on this but I am so annoyed about the pre july situation at the moment- Whilst I am happy for those who applied post july and are getting med requests , its really frustrating for those waiting.

I applied May and really thought I would be close to getting the visa at this point as they were quoting 4-6 months for this category- Well its been 4 months now and I dont even have a med request !!!!

I know there are many who applied before me and still dont have requests so I know I should be patient but its seems so unfair.

We all paid the same ( very high ) amount of money so why arnt we all treated fairly !!!!

AAAAhhhhhh

Sorry, its out of my system now- just needed a good moan

Bye !!!!!!

PS Feel free to join me in visa frustration therapy- it might help !!!!
Old Aug 26th 2004, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

CK2B will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Pre July 139 moan !!!!!

Hi Natty,

Don't despair - good things come to those who wait! We applied Feb 2004 and I've resigned myself to the fact that its going to take the full quoted 50 weeks to get our Visas, anything less and it's a bonus. having said that hope to get call for meds & PC's by late September so fingers crossed XXXXX

CK
Old Aug 26th 2004, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

Location: caerphilly, south wales, avonsleigh, melbourne as of 30/03/05!!!!
carloubateman is a jewel in the roughcarloubateman is a jewel in the roughcarloubateman is a jewel in the roughcarloubateman is a jewel in the rough
Angry Re: Pre July 139 moan !!!!!

totally agree with you!
it is really frustrating.
we were hoping to be in melbourne by feb so the kids could school at the beginning of school year (cant see it somehow)
we lodged our 139 visa on the 23rd june (agent knew nothing of july 1st changes or so they are claiming), still not even recieved aknowledgement, spoke to agent and they claim we SHOULD be requested for meds in 3/4 months.
lets just wait and see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by natty
Sorry to be a moaner and I know there have been countless threads on this but I am so annoyed about the pre july situation at the moment- Whilst I am happy for those who applied post july and are getting med requests , its really frustrating for those waiting.

I applied May and really thought I would be close to getting the visa at this point as they were quoting 4-6 months for this category- Well its been 4 months now and I dont even have a med request !!!!

I know there are many who applied before me and still dont have requests so I know I should be patient but its seems so unfair.

We all paid the same ( very high ) amount of money so why arnt we all treated fairly !!!!

Bye !!!!!!

Old Aug 30th 2004, 10:54 pm
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all

AAAAhhhhhh

Bye !!!!!!

Hi
You may have a little wait yet. We applied in Nov, got our acknowledgement in Dec and medicals were requested in June.....It's really difficult I know, the waiting is driving me too!!!! We should hear any day now. Fingers crossed you get your requests soon.
Old Aug 30th 2004, 11:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

natty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to all
Talking Re: Pre July 139 moan !!!!!

Originally Posted by claire edwards
Hi
You may have a little wait yet. We applied in Nov, got our acknowledgement in Dec and medicals were requested in June.....It's really difficult I know, the waiting is driving me too!!!! We should hear any day now. Fingers crossed you get your requests soon.
Hi Clare

Thanks for the support and for everyone else that responded too !!

The thing thats annoying is that we are applying under skilled designated area skilled and that doesnt carry the 50 week wait as the skilled sponsored does- Our visa category is supposed to be just 4-6 months as it is fast tracked- obviously not very fast though !!!!!!!!

nat xx
Old Aug 30th 2004, 11:59 pm
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all

Hi Clare

Thanks for the support and for everyone else that responded too !!

The thing thats annoying is that we are applying under skilled designated area skilled and that doesnt carry the 50 week wait as the skilled sponsored does- Our visa category is supposed to be just 4-6 months as it is fast tracked- obviously not very fast though !!!!!!!!

nat xx
I see what you mean! Let us know as soon as you hear. good luck.

Claire
Old Aug 31st 2004, 1:10 am
kg
Forum Regular

kg is on a distinguished road

We began the whole process in January and I cursed and moaned about how long the forms were taking and how long my uncle (assurer and sponsor) was taking with his forms... all our waiting meant that we didn't actually get to apply until after July 1st. This was (so i thought) an absolute pain - meaning my uncle had to fill all forms again due to the Centrelink changes...

However, we are really glad that we ended up being post july applicants and I feel so sorry for all of the pre-July people who are still waiting. Why does it have to take a bloody year anyway???
Old Aug 31st 2004, 2:10 am
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by kg
We began the whole process in January and I cursed and moaned about how long the forms were taking and how long my uncle (assurer and sponsor) was taking with his forms... all our waiting meant that we didn't actually get to apply until after July 1st. This was (so i thought) an absolute pain - meaning my uncle had to fill all forms again due to the Centrelink changes...

However, we are really glad that we ended up being post july applicants and I feel so sorry for all of the pre-July people who are still waiting. Why does it have to take a bloody year anyway???
Don't In a way we are happy that we don't have to get the additional points. I know its difficult guys. But I think in the coming weeks we will see some movement in applications.

Cheers
Badri
Old Aug 31st 2004, 2:56 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

at least you did'nt apply a couple of years back when they transferred application from London to Oz and it resulted in many waiting much longer than a year, with several waiting around the 2yr mark.

Use the time wisely, it will go quickly enough. Prepare house for sale, sort out your junk now, research, research, research Oz/the area you intend to go etc as the arriving in Oz will be the hard bit and the better prepared you are IMO will make it easier.
Old Aug 31st 2004, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

paula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by CK2B
Hi Natty,

Don't despair - good things come to those who wait! We applied Feb 2004 and I've resigned myself to the fact that its going to take the full quoted 50 weeks to get our Visas, anything less and it's a bonus. having said that hope to get call for meds & PC's by late September so fingers crossed XXXXX

CK
Hi
Just a quick note to say we are pre-july, & hopefully we should be getting our visa's soon.
We applied for a 139 visa- Designated Area - Sponsored. We also applied in Feb 04, & my uncle (sponsor/assurer) two weeks ago got a letter requesting the bond money, then has to go to Centrelink to provide proof that the bond has been paid, then hopefully we should get our visa's soon.
So hopefully all 139 visa's pre july should be coming to an end sooooooooooonnnnnnn.
Good luck to everyone who is waiting
Paula