British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   IS this pre-grant? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/pre-grant-707443/)

milon_h Mar 1st 2011 7:05 am

IS this pre-grant?
 
Hi,

I have received request of document this morning from my CO for providing “copy of your Second Visa Application Charge (VAC2) payment receipt”- that is payment of 3510 AUD.

Can you advice me this is pre grant?

Reg
MILON

moneypenny20 Mar 1st 2011 7:59 am

Re: IS this pre-grant?
 
No it's a request for a document.

tatoo Mar 1st 2011 8:23 am

Re: IS this pre-grant?
 
i guess, grant letter will be send to you once u submit this document.

but its not confirm, this is only a idea:)



Originally Posted by milon_h (Post 9209666)
Hi,

I have received request of document this morning from my CO for providing “copy of your Second Visa Application Charge (VAC2) payment receipt”- that is payment of 3510 AUD.

Can you advice me this is pre grant?

Reg
MILON


milon_h Mar 1st 2011 10:53 am

Re: IS this pre-grant?
 
Hi,

Is it possible that my cousine living in australia will pay 2nd installment payment on behalf of me by his credit card .

Reg
MILON

tatoo Mar 1st 2011 11:12 am

Re: IS this pre-grant?
 
u may check this with DIAC.

I guess yes


Originally Posted by milon_h (Post 9210003)
Hi,

Is it possible that my cousine living in australia will pay 2nd installment payment on behalf of me by his credit card .

Reg
MILON


mimiltonme Mar 1st 2011 11:55 am

Re: IS this pre-grant?
 

Originally Posted by milon_h (Post 9210003)
Hi,

Is it possible that my cousine living in australia will pay 2nd installment payment on behalf of me by his credit card .

Reg
MILON

Hi Milon, I think its possible. But you need to give card detail to DIAC and inform your cousine that he should give instruction to his bank about this payment...but again u should cross check..

Any way i think u r very close to grant... BTW whats your current residency..

milon_h Mar 2nd 2011 4:55 am

Re: IS this pre-grant?
 

Originally Posted by mimiltonme (Post 9210123)
Hi Milon, I think its possible. But you need to give card detail to DIAC and inform your cousine that he should give instruction to his bank about this payment...but again u should cross check..

Any way i think u r very close to grant... BTW whats your current residency..

Hi mimiltonme,

Thanks for your reply. I have talk to my cousine, he will pay cash through Aus post billpay visiting a post offfice near him . In my invoice there is option by paying through aus post billpay.

I am from Bangladesh. Where you from ?

Reg
MILON

mimiltonme Mar 2nd 2011 8:47 am

Re: IS this pre-grant?
 

Originally Posted by milon_h (Post 9212032)
Hi mimiltonme,

Thanks for your reply. I have talk to my cousine, he will pay cash through Aus post billpay visiting a post offfice near him . In my invoice there is option by paying through aus post billpay.

I am from Bangladesh. Where you from ?

Reg
MILON

Hi Milon, good to hear that u got the solution..Hope u'll hear good news soon..I'm also from BD..when u have submitted ur medical & PCC..
TC.

ronan_in_Oz Mar 2nd 2011 11:36 am

Re: IS this pre-grant?
 

Originally Posted by milon_h (Post 9209666)
Hi,

I have received request of document this morning from my CO for providing “copy of your Second Visa Application Charge (VAC2) payment receipt”- that is payment of 3510 AUD.

Can you advice me this is pre grant?

Reg
MILON


As MP said, it is only a request for a document.. Nothing else...

iamthecreaturefromuranus Mar 2nd 2011 1:48 pm

Re: IS this pre-grant?
 

Originally Posted by milon_h (Post 9210003)
Hi,

Is it possible that my cousine living in australia will pay 2nd installment payment on behalf of me by his credit card .

Reg
MILON

Little tongue twister for you. "Check out my cousin’s couscous cuisine"

milon_h Mar 3rd 2011 3:22 pm

Re: IS this pre-grant?
 

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus (Post 9212987)
Little tongue twister for you. "Check out my cousin’s couscous cuisine"

Thanks. Typo mistake:lol:

milon_h Mar 3rd 2011 3:26 pm

Re: IS this pre-grant?
 

Originally Posted by mimiltonme (Post 9212414)
Hi Milon, good to hear that u got the solution..Hope u'll hear good news soon..I'm also from BD..when u have submitted ur medical & PCC..
TC.

That is good - you also from BD. Medical PCC done on APR 2010.


All times are GMT. The time now is 4:05 pm.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2022 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.