Wikiposts

PR how long

Old Nov 21st 2005, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

bipsich is a name known to allbipsich is a name known to allbipsich is a name known to allbipsich is a name known to allbipsich is a name known to allbipsich is a name known to allbipsich is a name known to allbipsich is a name known to allbipsich is a name known to allbipsich is a name known to allbipsich is a name known to all
Cool PR how long

Can somebody tell me how long it takes them to decide on PR ?
Thanks
Old Nov 21st 2005, 7:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

welshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PR how long

Originally Posted by bipsich
Can somebody tell me how long it takes them to decide on PR ?
Thanks
Bit of a wide question - PR relates to applications made and lodged while the applicant is in Australia and will depend on the processing office in Australia and any possible hurdles along the way, e.g. police clearances from difficult countries.

Tony
Old Nov 21st 2005, 7:26 pm
Forum Regular

bipsich is a name known to allbipsich is a name known to allbipsich is a name known to allbipsich is a name known to allbipsich is a name known to allbipsich is a name known to allbipsich is a name known to allbipsich is a name known to allbipsich is a name known to allbipsich is a name known to allbipsich is a name known to all

Originally Posted by welshtony
Bit of a wide question - PR relates to applications made and lodged while the applicant is in Australia and will depend on the processing office in Australia and any possible hurdles along the way, e.g. police clearances from difficult countries.

Tony
I am lodging it outside of Australia (but still sending to office in Australia). Sent all police clearences. I wonder is it several months or around a month ?
Old Nov 21st 2005, 7:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

welshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond repute

I am lodging it outside of Australia (but still sending to office in Australia). Sent all police clearences. I wonder is it several months or around a month ?
So is it a skilled visa handled by Adelaide office or maybe a parent visa handled by Perth office? - what subclass visa from what office and you might get some idea of processing times then.

Cheers

Tony
Old Nov 21st 2005, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

So is it a skilled visa handled by Adelaide office or maybe a parent visa handled by Perth office? - what subclass visa from what office and you might get some idea of processing times then.

Cheers

Tony
It is Spouse visa
Old Nov 21st 2005, 8:06 pm
Auspom

Auspom has a brilliant futureAuspom has a brilliant futureAuspom has a brilliant futureAuspom has a brilliant futureAuspom has a brilliant futureAuspom has a brilliant future

It is Spouse visa
I am awaiting my spouse visa sent beginning of Nov to London been asigned a case officer meds sent so now waiting for an email answer/

Need it b4 christmas
How long a go did you send it?
Old Nov 21st 2005, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Auspom
I am awaiting my spouse visa sent beginning of Nov to London been asigned a case officer meds sent so now waiting for an email answer/

Need it b4 christmas
How long a go did you send it?
Just sent it. So what you are telling me it is around 1-2 months ?
Old Nov 21st 2005, 8:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

It is Spouse visa
And the office lodged ?

Tony
Old Nov 21st 2005, 8:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

NIGENABBY is just really niceNIGENABBY is just really niceNIGENABBY is just really niceNIGENABBY is just really niceNIGENABBY is just really niceNIGENABBY is just really niceNIGENABBY is just really niceNIGENABBY is just really niceNIGENABBY is just really niceNIGENABBY is just really nice

It is Spouse visa
Hi

If it is a spouse visa I can tell you our experience in the London office.

We front loaded all the Meds & police check, lodged the application and we got the OK 24 hours later. We had been together over two years and have a child, so hubby got PR straight away.

I believe that if you have been together over 5 years you also get PR. If anything less you get only Temp residence, except at their discretion.

Hope this helps
Old Nov 21st 2005, 8:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Just sent it. So what you are telling me it is around 1-2 months ?
Sorry to keep dragging information from you but I am trying to establish whether you have sent your application to the correct office. If you are outside of Australia when applying, you would apply for a 139/100 visa at an office outside Australia - so I am not clear on your situation. Can you confirm:

Are you inside or outside Australia on the day you applied for your visa ?
Is it a subclass 309/100 Offshore application ?
Which office did you send your application to ?

Thanks

Tony
Old Nov 21st 2005, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

Sorry to keep dragging information from you but I am trying to establish whether you have sent your application to the correct office. If you are outside of Australia when applying, you would apply for a 139/100 visa at an office outside Australia - so I am not clear on your situation. Can you confirm:

Are you inside or outside Australia on the day you applied for your visa ?
Is it a subclass 309/100 Offshore application ?
Which office did you send your application to ?

Thanks

Tony
Sorry but I do not feel very confortable if I provide almost my name.
Old Nov 21st 2005, 9:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sorry but I do not feel very confortable if I provide almost my name.
No problem - but if you are outside Australia, you should apply for the partner visa at the nearest Australian office outside Australia. Sending it to Australia will mean a delay while they transfer it to the overseas processing post.

Regards

Tony
Old Nov 21st 2005, 9:48 pm
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute

No problem - but if you are outside Australia, you should apply for the partner visa at the nearest Australian office outside Australia. Sending it to Australia will mean a delay while they transfer it to the overseas processing post.

Regards

Tony
Hi Tony,

You'll have to explain that visa subclass 139/100 to me someday - is it where someone with a positive skills assessment marries someone in a regional area? :-)

In fact I think it's most likely that a purported lodgment of a spouse visa application in Australia is invalid if the applicant is overseas at time of application, however there are so many onshore lodgment requirements for offshore visas that it's possible the OP is applying for something else. And at the risk of confusing the OP more you can find the processing times for all relevant offshore visa applications at http://www.austimmigration.com.au/pages/200506clnt.xls .

Cheers,

George Lombard

www.austimmigration.com.au
Old Nov 21st 2005, 10:29 pm
Auspom

Auspom has a brilliant futureAuspom has a brilliant futureAuspom has a brilliant futureAuspom has a brilliant futureAuspom has a brilliant futureAuspom has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by NIGENABBY
Hi

If it is a spouse visa I can tell you our experience in the London office.

We front loaded all the Meds & police check, lodged the application and we got the OK 24 hours later. We had been together over two years and have a child, so hubby got PR straight away.

I believe that if you have been together over 5 years you also get PR. If anything less you get only Temp residence, except at their discretion.

Hope this helps
Hi I am applying for partner migration visa where you a signed to a case officer? I applied beginning of Nov still waiting everything sent. I am married to australian so hopefully soon. Thanks
Old Nov 21st 2005, 10:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by George Lombard
Hi Tony,

You'll have to explain that visa subclass 139/100 to me someday - is it where someone with a positive skills assessment marries someone in a regional area? :-)

Cheers,

George Lombard

www.austimmigration.com.au
Hi George

Something like that, I've only just made it up so I'm still developing the policy on that one - sorry folks, I meant 309/100.

Cheers

Tony

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.