Wikiposts

Posting medicals - warning

Old Oct 10th 2007, 6:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Posting medicals - warning

We're in Hedge End. We used the Dr near Bedford Place. They were very anti using a courier as they thought it cost mega bucks. However as ours were just medicals and no xrays we used Interparcel who in turn use DHL. We opted for document express i think it was and it cost £20 Be careful they know not to open it though. I think if they collect from surgery you should be ok.

Where are you heading/when etc PM me if you like

Safin
Old Oct 11th 2007, 1:41 am
Forum Regular

woodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Safin
We're in Hedge End. We used the Dr near Bedford Place. They were very anti using a courier as they thought it cost mega bucks. However as ours were just medicals and no xrays we used Interparcel who in turn use DHL. We opted for document express i think it was and it cost £20 Be careful they know not to open it though. I think if they collect from surgery you should be ok.

Where are you heading/when etc PM me if you like

Safin
yep they are the ones we are using too!when i contaced them weeks ago about prices the receptionist was the same but when i spoke yesterday it was a different lady who i spoke to when booking and she said it was ok as she could understand my concern with the postal strike etc!When did you arrange to have them picked up from surgery?as blood test results etc need to come back first?Unsure what to do next?
Old Oct 11th 2007, 1:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

it was simpler as we had no blood tests or x rays. Also we just took away the sealed envelope with us as they wouldn't use a courier. Hopefully my stand may have made them rethink - along with the post strike.

Perhaps they could call you when they have everything (or you call them to check) and then arrange courier. They pick up same or next day. I did it on the internet on the interparcel site.
Old Oct 11th 2007, 1:52 am
Forum Regular

woodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant future

:
Originally Posted by Safin
it was simpler as we had no blood tests or x rays. Also we just took away the sealed envelope with us as they wouldn't use a courier. Hopefully my stand may have made them rethink - along with the post strike.

Perhaps they could call you when they have everything (or you call them to check) and then arrange courier. They pick up same or next day. I did it on the internet on the interparcel site.
hey thanks for that ive just pmd you then seen youd already replied!I will get on to that in a mo,im off to pick up the kids from the station soon so keeping half an eye on the clock!Get so engrossed time just flies by!