Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Posting the Medicals with Royal mail, how long?

Posting the Medicals with Royal mail, how long?

Old Oct 8th 2008, 6:14 am
Forum Regular

Aberboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Posting the Medicals with Royal mail, how long?

Does any one know how long does it take for the medicals to be delivered in Australia with "Royal mail"?
Old Oct 8th 2008, 6:22 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Posting the Medicals with Royal mail, how long?

Our meds were posted Royal Mail and the panel doctor told us it usually takes about 3 days. Ours haven't been finalised yet though
Old Oct 8th 2008, 7:02 am
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Aberboy
Does any one know how long does it take for the medicals to be delivered in Australia with "Royal mail"?
Our medicals were posted with Royal Mail on 15 September and they arrived in Sydney on 23 September. I was informed of this after I emailed HOC Sydney to check whether they had arrived.
Old Oct 8th 2008, 5:57 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

I used interparcel who use DHL. www.interparcel.co.uk
It was £20 but i could track all the way to Sydney and have the reassurance of who signed for it at the other end.
I have had many issues with Royal Mail at my address which put me off using them - my opinion was they couldn't look after mail in this country there was no way I was trusting them with something as important as my medicals to Australia!
J x
Old Oct 9th 2008, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

CYGNET will become famous soon enoughCYGNET will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Aberboy
Ours went by Royal Mail 11th Sept, don't know when they arrived in Sydney, but our Online Status Page has just changed today from "required" to "received". So that's 4 weeks exactly.
Old Oct 9th 2008, 5:19 pm
Forum Regular

Aberboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Great!! Thanks everyone!
Good luck for the rest!!!