Possible 489 application

Old Jan 25th 2014, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

mahi123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Possible 489 application

Originally Posted by TeeTMI
South Australia has released its new SMP.
helllo i am in desperate need of help. I am from pakistan , me and my husband wants to immigrate to canada or australia but we are in a fix which country to apply for as we have relatives in canada but no one there in australia. Plz tell me which country to go for, about job market in australia and also something about PNP programs in canada....
Old Jan 25th 2014, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

Default URGENT NEED OF HELP

helllo i am in desperate need of help. I am from pakistan , me and my husband wants to immigrate to canada or australia but we are in a fix which country to apply for ?as we have relatives in canada but no one there in australia. Plz tell me which country to go for, about job market in australia and also something about PNP programs in canada....
Old Jan 25th 2014, 10:03 am
BE Forum Addict

louie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: URGENT NEED OF HELP

Urgent? Urgent is when you need help now, this minute. You are about to be deported, you are ill and need help or something like that. Deciding on which country you fancy moving to, something which you should take time to think about and research thoroughly, is not urgent.
Old Jan 25th 2014, 10:12 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: South Australia new SMP

Originally Posted by mahi123
helllo i am in desperate need of help. I am from pakistan , me and my husband wants to immigrate to canada or australia but we are in a fix which country to apply for as we have relatives in canada but no one there in australia. Plz tell me which country to go for, about job market in australia and also something about PNP programs in canada....
You can contact TeeTMI via the information in her signature
Old Jan 25th 2014, 11:34 am
BE Enthusiast

canadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by louie
Urgent? Urgent is when you need help now, this minute. You are about to be deported, you are ill and need help or something like that. Deciding on which country you fancy moving to, something which you should take time to think about and research thoroughly, is not urgent.
Maybe they are at the airport right now and don't know which plane they should board?
Old Jan 25th 2014, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

Gypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really nice
Smile Re: URGENT NEED OF HELP

helllo i am in desperate need of help. I am from pakistan , me and my husband wants to immigrate to canada or australia but we are in a fix which country to apply for ?as we have relatives in canada but no one there in australia. Plz tell me which country to go for, about job market in australia and also something about PNP programs in canada....
I reckon you should decide about it based on your circumstances. What if we suggest something and it doesn't work for you. Your question sounds like 'which girl should I marry ?'
Old Jan 25th 2014, 10:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

verystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond repute

You need to research which country you may qualify for a visa in - if any.

Then I would research the availability of jobs in what you do.
Old Jan 28th 2014, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

Default Re: State Sponsored list updates

Hello Tiawanna,
I have a question regarding 489 subclass,my sister is an Australian citizen so she wants to sponsor me and my husband but i cannot become main applicant coz i dont have any job experience the question is that can my sister sponsor my husband by making him the main applicant in order to earn 10 points?? actually my husband is finding it hard to score 7 bands in all sections of ielts for 189....
And also plz tell me what is the normal processing time for 489 and 189 both?
Old Jan 28th 2014, 8:13 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Possible 489 application

I have moved your posts to their own thread.
However if you want this level of personal advice from a MARA agent you should consider engaging them professionally and paying for the service.
Old Jan 29th 2014, 1:13 am
Forum Regular

economy_1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Australia have lowest unemployment rate and better climate/weather than Canada. Canada is completely frozen in winters. Australian cities (Melbourne, Sydney) are the most liveable cities of the world:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World%2...livable_cities

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/10...ties-2013.html

Both countries are beautiful and very very similar. Although I have no relatives in Australia but in my personal opinion Australia is better because of weather,low unemployment and high liveable ratings.
Old Jan 29th 2014, 2:23 am
BE Forum Addict

verystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by economy_1
Australia have lowest unemployment rate and better climate/weather than Canada. Canada is completely frozen in winters. Australian cities (Melbourne, Sydney) are the most liveable cities of the world:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World%2...livable_cities

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/10...ties-2013.html

Both countries are beautiful and very very similar. Although I have no relatives in Australia but in my personal opinion Australia is better because of weather,low unemployment and high liveable ratings.
Employment is very different by state and occupation. There are some states which have some significant issues with their economy and employment. There are a number of occupations that struggle to find work in Oz
Old Jan 29th 2014, 2:28 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by economy_1
Canada is completely frozen in winters.
Really? I should get that info to my relatives in BC and tell them they should be completely frozen.
Old Jan 29th 2014, 7:48 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Threads merged.
Old Jan 29th 2014, 9:51 am
Forum Regular

tnx guys for ur valuable suggestions..
Old Jan 29th 2014, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

my husband is in the field of I.T ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.