Wikiposts

Positive vetassess.... finally!

Old Nov 30th 2004, 8:43 pm
Just Joined

Rosemareee is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Positive vetassess.... finally!

After 4 months and 8 days, it has finally come back positive... So now I have my spouse points!!

A bit of a wait though, not quite sure how it could take that long, but never mind!!
Old Nov 30th 2004, 8:56 pm

stevereed is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Positive vetassess.... finally!

Originally Posted by Rosemareee
After 4 months and 8 days, it has finally come back positive... So now I have my spouse points!!

A bit of a wait though, not quite sure how it could take that long, but never mind!!
What qualification did you submit for assessment, if you don't mind me asking
Old Nov 30th 2004, 10:22 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by stevereed
What qualification did you submit for assessment, if you don't mind me asking
It was the level one from my degree, equivalent to a HNC Business Studies for the 40 point occupation proj/ prog administrator
Old Nov 30th 2004, 10:32 pm

stevereed is an unknown quantity at this point

It was the level one from my degree, equivalent to a HNC Business Studies for the 40 point occupation proj/ prog administrator
hi:

So you managed to submit a part degree. How does that work?
Old Dec 1st 2004, 3:48 am
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all

Congratulations anyway, you're over the first hurdle.
Old Dec 1st 2004, 4:16 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by stevereed
hi:

So you managed to submit a part degree. How does that work?
Well... I completed level 1 (120 credits) of my business degree, then transferred my credit to a different degree. The certificate assessed by vetassess was the one I received from the first 120 credits.
Old Dec 1st 2004, 5:16 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations !!!

good luck with the next bit !!!!
Old Dec 1st 2004, 6:17 am
BE Enthusiast

KenJan333 will become famous soon enough

Hi Rosemarie

Congratulations on getting your skills assessment. I'm sure it was well worth the wait. Maybe they thoroughly check all the evidence and that is why it takes so long. Not like TRA who take ages, don't check docs thoroughly and then fail you (Sorry feeling a bit down at the moment).

Good luck for the future

Jan
Old Dec 1st 2004, 6:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Positive vetassess.... finally!

well done Rosemareee,
I am in the second year of my degree do you only need 120 points to qualify for Vetassess? would be interesting.

Congrats look forward to hearing about the next bit of the adventure

lace
Old Dec 1st 2004, 7:34 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by lacey21
well done Rosemareee,
I am in the second year of my degree do you only need 120 points to qualify for Vetassess? would be interesting.

Congrats look forward to hearing about the next bit of the adventure

lace

Thanks, from what I have seen on here, every qualification is different - so I dont think it is possible to generalise (depends on content of course etc).
Old Dec 1st 2004, 7:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Positive vetassess.... finally!

Ha ha, thanks Rosemareee,
makes it even more interesting lol

get there one day lol

regards

lace