British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   Positive result for TRA Woohoo!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/positive-result-tra-woohoo-525110/)

pepsiuk Mar 28th 2008 4:18 pm

Positive result for TRA Woohoo!!!

Just to let everyone know my hubby passed the TRA. Hes a metal fabricator (boilermaker) We sent off forms 26 Feb got ack on 18 March and passed on 27 March. Now comes the Visa.... Yikes lol.
Good luck to everyone else waiting to hear their assessment results

Tommy and Andrea:thumbsup:

ittakesages Mar 28th 2008 4:30 pm

Re: Positive result for TRA Woohoo!!!

Originally Posted by pepsiuk (Post 6124304)
Just to let everyone know my hubby passed the TRA. Hes a metal fabricator (boilermaker) We sent off forms 26 Feb got ack on 18 March and passed on 27 March. Now comes the Visa.... Yikes lol.

Great news :thumbsup: It's a relief when you get the qualification bit out of the way isn't it. Good luck with the application.

WelshandProud Mar 28th 2008 4:48 pm

Well done hon, won be long now before your living the life in the sun, and for the visa, fingers crossed its quick and painless as possible lol

Take Care and Well Done :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

mad city fan Mar 28th 2008 5:12 pm

COGRATULATIONS :thumbsup: the visa app is the easy part good luck and well done ;)

pepsiuk Mar 28th 2008 5:15 pm

Thanks everyone
Yes its a great feeling once that email is sent. Im no good at waiting lol. So its gonna be a nightmare for the visa lol...:eek:
Thanks again everyone
Tommy and Andrea

steveandtina Mar 28th 2008 5:28 pm

Well done good luck with the rest of the madness to come:thumbsup:

Burkins Mar 29th 2008 4:09 pm

Congratulations. We are just about to prepare all the paperwork for the TRA for my husband who is also a metal fabricator. Any advice would be gratefully received.

Thanks

hairart Mar 29th 2008 7:27 pm

congratulations ! :thumbsup:
i remember when i passed - it feels great dosen't it

JAK Mar 31st 2008 1:22 pm

Congratulations, we are just getting hubby's paperwork together to submit his TRA application. Good to hear it doesn't take too long to hear back about it!