Wikiposts

Poor Accountants: State Sponsored Non-CSL

Old Sep 22nd 2009, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

JOE2010 is just really niceJOE2010 is just really niceJOE2010 is just really niceJOE2010 is just really niceJOE2010 is just really niceJOE2010 is just really niceJOE2010 is just really niceJOE2010 is just really nice
Default Poor Accountants: State Sponsored Non-CSL

I think those guys at Immigration are much smarter than people think. So if you are an accountant and in the past you could not pass IELTS to be on the CSL, by simply having a state sponsor you could have put you on the priority list.

With the new rules, if my understanding is correct, this group now has to resit IELTS, get a score of 7 to be "on a higher priority". Or if you are onshore and your application is unlikely to be finalised by 2011, they give you three options on Q13, the last one being "withdraw your application and return to your home country". If you are offshore, "continue to await or withdraw your application". And no refund.
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 10:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future
Default Re: Poor Accountants: State Sponsored Non-CSL

OMG I escaped
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 10:09 pm
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JOE2010
I think those guys at Immigration are much smarter than people think. So if you are an accountant and in the past you could not pass IELTS to be on the CSL, by simply having a state sponsor you could have put you on the priority list.

With the new rules, if my understanding is correct, this group now has to resit IELTS, get a score of 7 to be "on a higher priority". Or if you are onshore and your application is unlikely to be finalised by 2011, they give you three options on Q13, the last one being "withdraw your application and return to your home country". If you are offshore, "continue to await or withdraw your application". And no refund.
Where have they mentioned new rules?
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 10:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rodger_lawson is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aman_sharma2k1
geez!.. thanks to BE and the good folks here, i have escaped.

Flying tonight to validate the visa. Darn it! had i just sat there quietly after applying, i'd have got the visa in (??).. errrrr, correction.. would never have got it.
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 10:17 pm
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rodger_lawson
geez!.. thanks to BE and the good folks here, i have escaped.

Flying tonight to validate the visa. Darn it! had i just sat there quietly after applying, i'd have got the visa in (??).. errrrr, correction.. would never have got it.
Hey you leaving today? great!!!

Enjoy ur trip...could u please do one favour for me...

Get some Tshirts saying great Ozzz ... or AUS...or anything related to AUS ...I want few...get atleast 5....will pay u once u are back..
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 10:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rodger_lawson is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey you leaving today? great!!!

Enjoy ur trip...could u please do one favour for me...

Get some Tshirts saying great Ozzz ... or AUS...or anything related to AUS ...I want few...get atleast 5....will pay u once u are back..
will do that Aman!. Will call you once i am back on Oct 9th.
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 10:19 pm
Forum Regular

JOE2010 is just really niceJOE2010 is just really niceJOE2010 is just really niceJOE2010 is just really niceJOE2010 is just really niceJOE2010 is just really niceJOE2010 is just really niceJOE2010 is just really nice

Have a look at the new processing times thread, it is a sticky.
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 10:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

charw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by JOE2010

I m in the same boat......
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 10:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

INDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really nice

Originally Posted by helloshivahere
OMG I escaped
Luck must be on your side shiva
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 10:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by INDOAUS
Luck must be on your side shiva
True mate otherwise some where in the middle seeing years 2009,2010,2011 etc..

Oops I came right time to BE and got Ideas Thanks BE again
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 10:55 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Already a thread running with regard to the new rules and this one seems to have become chat.

Thread closed