Pommie Bastard

Old Sep 13th 2002, 12:27 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pommie Bastard

Originally posted by Houdini:

Hey everyone, let's chill out a bit here. The real reason PB is feeding us all this negativity is because Oz is such a good place and we are all indeed heading for a better life, and he therefore doesn't want to share it with anyone - it all makes sense now, so ignore the negativity and stick to your plans, the grass will be greener or slightly yellow in winter.

The truth equals negative fine , believe me nothing will improve your lifes the grass here is brown in summer and yellow in winter.
Why do you think than putting your lifes on hold will make them better ?
The day you get off the plane all your dreams will come true , forget it what happens is you will need to work hard at doing what you do not be seem able to do in UK.
The land of plenty awaits , come to the easy life all things are better here .

Last edited by pommie bastard; Sep 13th 2002 at 1:26 am.
Old Sep 13th 2002, 8:24 am
Free at last!

Houdini is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by Devlin:

You guys crack me up, if you're not trying to talk Australia up you are turning negative comments about it into positive. It's like NONE of you are even interested in ANY of the negatives. Talk about being irrational and naive...
I have to agree with you there. Having said this, I was born and brought up in South Africa, a country not too disimilar to Australia weather/space-wise, and lived amongst the lowest of low in the human race, I'm talking about carjackers, murderers and rapists. I've also lived in the UK for the last 12 years, so I can see why people want to leave her too. If it wasn't for the negatives in SA, I would go back like a shot, because the country has so many things to offer in its beauty, landscape etc. and the next best thing seems to me to be Oz. So for me, I'm looking for a similar lifestyle to that which I had in SA but without the shit, so let's not generalise and call everyone on this forum naive, some people are just being positive. Let people be positive about their futures; if it isn't as good as they thought it would be, at least they can say they tried, at least they had the balls to do it in the first place.

Stay positive, follow your dream, but be realistic.
Old Sep 13th 2002, 9:16 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

I think it is funny how people are singling PB out. Not once has PB singled out any one of you, or made any individual personal attacks to a user/member of this board unlike this thread, which is aimed as an attack on a personal level.

There's a lot of views I don't agree with, but I thought this was a discussion forum... different peoples views. If you don’t like them, that’s your view, but to single out any one person is totally abusive, and intolerant of you.

I personally think it's very immature of you “Marlo� to start a thread, which is singling out an individual… how would you like it if someone singled you out, and started a derogative thread about you?

Cheers
From a tolerant person
Who can read both views
Old Sep 13th 2002, 9:29 am
Free at last!

Houdini is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by Ceri:
I think it is funny how people are singling PB out. Not once has PB singled out any one of you, or made any individual personal attacks to a user/member of this board unlike this thread, which is aimed as an attack on a personal level.

There's a lot of views I don't agree with, but I thought this was a discussion forum... different peoples views. If you don’t like them, that’s your view, but to single out any one person is totally abusive, and intolerant of you.

I personally think it's very immature of you “Marlo� to start a thread, which is singling out an individual… how would you like it if someone singled you out, and started a derogative thread about you?

Cheers
From a tolerant person
Who can read both views
Well said. Sorry to single out Pommie Bastard again, but without people like him on this forum, it'd be pretty dull, so keep up the good work everyone, but let's remember why we checked out this forum in the first place.