Police Clearance Certificate

Old Sep 16th 2009, 11:18 am
Just Joined

krish_vamsi is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Police Clearance Certificate

All,
I have been asked to submit both my Medicals and PCC by 21st of this month. I have already sent my medicals. but the PCC is getting delayed. is it ok if I send it @ a later date.. will there be any negative impact.. please advice..
Old Sep 16th 2009, 11:20 am
Dia , Queen Bee

divsman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Police Clearance Certificate

Originally Posted by krish_vamsi
All,
I have been asked to submit both my Medicals and PCC by 21st of this month. I have already sent my medicals. but the PCC is getting delayed. is it ok if I send it @ a later date.. will there be any negative impact.. please advice..
you need to inform your CO regards this...
If u have already applied for PCC, u can also send your CO the ack u have recd from passport auth and mention in the mail, that it may take some time to get PCC..
I don see any other negative impact...other than the fact that u may need to wait for u r visa...

Last edited by divsman; Sep 16th 2009 at 11:22 am.
Old Sep 16th 2009, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

bannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by krish_vamsi
All,
Vamsi, you can scan and email the receipt issued by RPO and seek an extension from your CO.
Old Sep 16th 2009, 3:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

supriyag123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bannie
Vamsi, you can scan and email the receipt issued by RPO and seek an extension from your CO.
Hang on, does it mean I am supposed to get a receipt? I sent my passport to canberra (indian HC), as I am in Perth, 2 weeks back. I know it has been received by them, as I tracked the percel in online auspost tracking. But I haven't received any confirmation of any sort man!

Or is it tht the process is different in india, and abroad through indian HC?
Old Sep 17th 2009, 6:21 am
Forum Regular

bannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by supriyag123
Hang on, does it mean I am supposed to get a receipt? I sent my passport to canberra (indian HC), as I am in Perth, 2 weeks back. I know it has been received by them, as I tracked the percel in online auspost tracking. But I haven't received any confirmation of any sort man!

In India a receipt is issued at RPO after paying the fees, I am not too sure how it works if one applies for a PCC abroad.
Old Sep 17th 2009, 7:31 am
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

That online tracking itself enough to prove that you applied PCC - Just they need some kind of proof.

BTW you dont need to worry on this because you dont have CO - Once co asked for it then only u need to reply with in 28/70 days whatever applicable for u
Old Sep 17th 2009, 10:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by helloshivahere
That online tracking itself enough to prove that you applied PCC - Just they need some kind of proof.

BTW you dont need to worry on this because you dont have CO - Once co asked for it then only u need to reply with in 28/70 days whatever applicable for u
Thats true Shiva.

However, I was just thinking if I had a proper receipt with a tracking number may be, I would be able to ask the status of my PCC more easily, when I call up Indian HC at Canberra 4 weeks after my application (they want you to wait for 4 weeks before asking for a direct status update).

Anyways, let's see.
Old Sep 17th 2009, 10:26 am
Dia , Queen Bee

Smile Re: Police Clearance Certificate

Thats true Shiva.

However, I was just thinking if I had a proper receipt with a tracking number may be, I would be able to ask the status of my PCC more easily, when I call up Indian HC at Canberra 4 weeks after my application (they want you to wait for 4 weeks before asking for a direct status update).

Anyways, let's see.
Hey...supriyag..
do u have a CO? I was wondering as u have applied for PCC.. jus curios to know...
Old Sep 17th 2009, 10:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by divsman
Hey...supriyag..
do u have a CO? I was wondering as u have applied for PCC.. jus curios to know...
No mate. But got my SS (NSW),and trying to get everything in place before I get the CO. The way DIAC has geared up their pace these day, who knows who is next..
Old Sep 17th 2009, 10:47 am
Dia , Queen Bee

No mate. But got my SS (NSW),and trying to get everything in place before I get the CO. The way DIAC has geared up their pace these day, who knows who is next..
K... good luck for u r CO.....
I guess u are in SAP rt?
oops!! sorry OP, its off topic quest...
me too in SAP... Hows the market in OZ for SAP-Tech...
Old Sep 17th 2009, 10:57 am
BE Enthusiast

K... good luck for u r CO.....
I guess u are in SAP rt?
oops!! sorry OP, its off topic quest...
me too in SAP... Hows the market in OZ for SAP-Tech...
Market is definitely looking up, at a much faster rate than even couple of months ago.

If you check SEEK on a regular basis, you will see that loads of SAP ads are being put up everyday. We havent seen this in past 1 yr, and were dying to see this, not to be mentioned.

Many companies are coming out of their recession-caused-IT-expenditure-hibernation and announcing SAP projects that have been put onto backburner for so long.

So overall, I as an SAP professional is definitely happier than ever and getting all set to jump onto the market, once i get my PR.
Old Sep 17th 2009, 11:10 am
Dia , Queen Bee

Market is definitely looking up, at a much faster rate than even couple of months ago.

If you check SEEK on a regular basis, you will see that loads of SAP ads are being put up everyday. We havent seen this in past 1 yr, and were dying to see this, not to be mentioned.

Many companies are coming out of their recession-caused-IT-expenditure-hibernation and announcing SAP projects that have been put onto backburner for so long.

So overall, I as an SAP professional is definitely happier than ever and getting all set to jump onto the market, once i get my PR.
Thats good news for SAP...We plan to visit oz during next jan for validation....
IT is surely improving....
are u on linked in??
Old Sep 17th 2009, 11:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Thats good news for SAP...We plan to visit oz during next jan for validation....
IT is surely improving....
are u on linked in??
Yes I am. Will PM you my linkedin profile. Cheers...
Old Sep 17th 2009, 11:29 am
Dia , Queen Bee

Yes I am. Will PM you my linkedin profile. Cheers...
Grt... will send u an invi to join my network..
Old Sep 17th 2009, 11:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Grt... will send u an invi to join my network..
Ya sure. Good to be connected professionally, being in the same profession in the same country (soon)

profile PMed