Wikiposts

police checks, why no use?

Old Jun 20th 2007, 6:26 am
Forum Regular

rhona is on a distinguished road
Default Re: police checks, why no use?

Originally Posted by penky
I just got my post ,

My police check is back already!!! They only got my request yesterday - how efficient!!!

It is only the fife one that is back however, coz ive now ticked the 2 boxes still have to wait on the Scotland yard one.
Hey after all my stressing and moaning I got them back in the post yesterday! Good luck to everyone and thanks for the advice
Rhona x
Old Jun 26th 2007, 5:24 am
Just Joined

samster101 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi could anyone give me a link to, or an idea how to get a scottish police check
I'm going round in circles surfing for it
ta in advance
Old Jun 26th 2007, 5:28 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by samster101
hi could anyone give me a link to, or an idea how to get a scottish police check
ta in advance
Just go into your local station, with two forms of ID as far as I am aware.
Old Jun 26th 2007, 6:46 am
Forum Regular

rhona is on a distinguished road

ta in advance
google for "subject to access forms" you can print them off and fill them in then hand in to local police station
Rhona
Old Jun 26th 2007, 8:02 am
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

ta in advance
I just went into my local police station and asked for one, no ID needed
Old Jun 26th 2007, 8:55 am
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

sorry, i should have said,
I went in and asked for a "subject access" request application.
which they gave, i then filled out the form and had to send it back in with 2 photocopied forms of ID and a £10 cheque. they were very quick and I got my "police check" form back the day after they recieved it!
only the scottish one though, check if you need to tick the box for the national check as well, my migration said that i shouldnt really need to but sometimes they insist on having it.