British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   police checks from South Africa? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/police-checks-south-africa-494758/)

Brownie Nov 18th 2007 2:37 pm

police checks from South Africa?

Does anybody know if my girlfriend will need to get police checks from South Africa.
She was out there for two years around six years ago and had a residential visa? If yes does anyone know the best way of obtaining it please.

JAJ Nov 18th 2007 2:56 pm

Re: police checks from South Africa?

Originally Posted by Brownie (Post 5570482)
Does anybody know if my girlfriend will need to get police checks from South Africa.
She was out there for two years around six years ago and had a residential visa? If yes does anyone know the best way of obtaining it please.

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/47p.pdf

Brownie Nov 18th 2007 3:06 pm

Many thanks

vlooi Nov 18th 2007 8:36 pm

This is info of somebody doing it in the UK; obviously it is for a price but may spare you an airticket to SA or the usual red-tape...

The company's name is DKP Investigiation and there detail is:

We need:

Persons fingerprints (get that done at local police/new Scotland Yard) Application form (sent by SA High Commission) Copy of South African ID and/or Passport (doesn't have to be certified) Cheque/postal order (made out to C de Kock) or proof of payment into the following account:

Account name :CE De Kock
Bank :NatWest
Account number : 363 34553
Sort Code : 60-24-24

Covering letter (with all contact details i.e. telephone, e-mail, address)

The cost is:
1 X certificate = £ 140.00
2 X certificates = £ 170.00
This cost includes:

Courier Cost to and from South Africa.
The cost of obtaining the certificate from the South African Police Service.
Postal Cost to You.
Admin Fee

At this stage it takes 20-30 working days!

(Unfortunately time is not guaranteed because the actual service is delivered by the SA Police and they may change their way of working without prior notice)

Send all off the above to me:
12 Rusper Road
Harsham
West Sussex
RH 12 4BD

Tel: 01403 241 745 / 079 50010949

Kind Regards

Louise Barnard

GOOD LUCK!

Newbie_Al Nov 19th 2007 9:16 am

Originally Posted by vlooi (Post 5571774)
This is info of somebody doing it in the UK; obviously it is for a price but may spare you an airticket to SA or the usual red-tape...

The company's name is DKP Investigiation and there detail is:

We need:

Persons fingerprints (get that done at local police/new Scotland Yard) Application form (sent by SA High Commission) Copy of South African ID and/or Passport (doesn't have to be certified) Cheque/postal order (made out to C de Kock) or proof of payment into the following account:

Account name :CE De Kock
Bank :NatWest
Account number : 363 34553
Sort Code : 60-24-24

Covering letter (with all contact details i.e. telephone, e-mail, address)

The cost is:
1 X certificate = £ 140.00
2 X certificates = £ 170.00
This cost includes:

Courier Cost to and from South Africa.
The cost of obtaining the certificate from the South African Police Service.
Postal Cost to You.
Admin Fee

At this stage it takes 20-30 working days!

(Unfortunately time is not guaranteed because the actual service is delivered by the SA Police and they may change their way of working without prior notice)

Send all off the above to me:
12 Rusper Road
Harsham
West Sussex
RH 12 4BD

Tel: 01403 241 745 / 079 50010949

Kind Regards

Louise Barnard

GOOD LUCK!

Used this service myself (about 5 years ago) and had excellent seservice in fact we got the RSA pcc's quicker than the UK pcc's.