police checks

Old Mar 30th 2009, 10:37 am
Just Joined

Bshootz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default police checks

Hi guys, got the police certificate today from the AFP is this for our records or do we have to send it to our case officer, a little unsure about this.
thanks in advance
Beckyx
Old Mar 30th 2009, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

lalitahuja is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: police checks

Originally Posted by Bshootz
Hi guys, got the police certificate today from the AFP is this for our records or do we have to send it to our case officer, a little unsure about this.
thanks in advance
Beckyx
Dear Beckyx,
Can you suggest procedure for obtaining same. I have studied from Australia and now back to my home country. I also need to take PCC from AFP.

Are you onshore or offshore ?

Cheers,

Lalit
Old Mar 30th 2009, 1:10 pm
Just Joined

hi there i went to the immigration site and down loaded the form from there.
im ofshore.
Just found that i need to send another pcc from my country, oh the joys of not going with an agent!!
Beckyx
Old Mar 30th 2009, 5:20 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

thanks in advance
Beckyx
You will need to send it to your Case Officer. Why would you get it just to keep it yourself?
DIAC requires a police check from every country in which you have lived for 12 months or more.
Old Mar 31st 2009, 2:00 am
Just Joined

wzbear is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks in advance
Beckyx
when did you send the police check? I 've been waiting for a month for that, but still no response.
Old Mar 31st 2009, 4:30 am
Forum Regular

lalitahuja is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wzbear
when did you send the police check? I 've been waiting for a month for that, but still no response.
Are you guys going for Australia PCC without asking for CO or what ? I think validity is just 6 months.
Old Mar 31st 2009, 5:29 am
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

hi there i went to the immigration site and down loaded the form from there.
im ofshore.
Just found that i need to send another pcc from my country, oh the joys of not going with an agent!!
Beckyx
I can think of about 1500 reasons that give me joy that we didn't go with an agent
Old Mar 31st 2009, 8:32 am
Just Joined

Hi there, yes you're right,am pleased didnt go with an agent.
What do they look for on these pcc anyway,are they just lookin to see if you have a criminal record ??
Sorry just getting really bored of this whole visa thing....its sending us loopy!!!
Beckyx
Old Mar 31st 2009, 1:49 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there, yes you're right,am pleased didnt go with an agent.
What do they look for on these pcc anyway,are they just lookin to see if you have a criminal record ??
Sorry just getting really bored of this whole visa thing....its sending us loopy!!!
Beckyx
They need to know if you have a record, and if so, what is it for, and what/how long was the sentence.
Old Mar 31st 2009, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

trainee_pilot will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by lalitahuja
Dear Beckyx,
Can you suggest procedure for obtaining same. I have studied from Australia and now back to my home country. I also need to take PCC from AFP.

Are you onshore or offshore ?

Cheers,

Lalit
http://www.afp.gov.au/business/national_police_checks

Link to appropriate form should be on here

TP
Old Apr 1st 2009, 8:35 am
Life's a gamble

Suni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone know hoe to get UK Police checks on line while in Oz?

Thanks
Suni
Old Apr 1st 2009, 8:45 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Suni&Jay
Anyone know hoe to get UK Police checks on line while in Oz?

Thanks
Suni
www.acpo.police.uk/certificates.asp
Old Apr 1st 2009, 8:48 am
Life's a gamble

Suni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Thanks Polly