police checks

Old Sep 11th 2007, 4:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice
Default police checks

Hi,
I need to get my police check done, is it a case of just going to your local police station and asking them for the forms.
Thanks for your help.
Ian.
Old Sep 11th 2007, 5:13 pm
Forum Regular

york1e is on a distinguished road
Default Re: police checks

Hi Ian i think you can download it but can't remember where, i'm sure someone else will be able to help you good luck Chris
Old Sep 11th 2007, 5:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by york1e
Hi Ian i think you can download it but can't remember where, i'm sure someone else will be able to help you good luck Chris
Just google your local police force and you should find the form on their site online. Print it out and bring it plus 2 forms of ID to your local station plus the fee of course £10.00 per person. They will take it from there.

Trish
Old Sep 11th 2007, 6:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

Originally Posted by scrum
Just google your local police force and you should find the form on their site online. Print it out and bring it plus 2 forms of ID to your local station plus the fee of course £10.00 per person. They will take it from there.

Trish
Thanks for the help, do you need a certain form or is there only one you can download.
Ian.
Old Sep 11th 2007, 6:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ian444
Thanks for the help, do you need a certain form or is there only one you can download.
Ian.
It's a particular one and if memory serves me correct it will have something like "freedom of information" either on the site link or on the form itself.

Trish
Old Sep 11th 2007, 6:23 pm
Forum Regular

linds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nice

just ring your local police station and they will give you the link to the website and what the form is called.
Old Sep 11th 2007, 6:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by linds
just ring your local police station and they will give you the link to the website and what the form is called.
Now why didn't I think of that. lol

Great idea and much easier.

Trish
Old Sep 11th 2007, 6:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

geelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud of

We just went to our local Police station to pick up photocopied forms. If I had had a pen and our passports with me, I could have done it there and then.

Our station said that a cheque was preferred to cash.

We had acknowledgements in the post today, just over a week after we dropped the forms off. It says we should receive the reports by 10th October latest. When my sister did hers a couple of months ago, she got them back in about 2-3 weeks.