Wikiposts

police checks

Old Mar 30th 2006, 7:22 am
BE Forum Addict

papilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond repute
Default police checks

Will i need to obtain police checks from different parts of the UK or does one check cover all of UK, i currently live in London but have also lived in Berkshire,
Old Mar 30th 2006, 7:37 am
BE Forum Addict

jothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: police checks

Originally Posted by papilon
Will i need to obtain police checks from different parts of the UK or does one check cover all of UK, i currently live in London but have also lived in Berkshire,
you will need to get police checks done for each county/country you have lived in as far as I know. we've just requested ours.
Old Mar 30th 2006, 7:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Pollyana will be able to give you a definate answer when she gets up.

I'm pretty sure it's only the one though as it's done by scotland yard and they hold records for the whole of the UK.
Old Mar 30th 2006, 8:38 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
Pollyana will be able to give you a definate answer when she gets up.

I'm pretty sure it's only the one though as it's done by scotland yard and they hold records for the whole of the UK.
Morning! (yawn!!) You get the police check done by the force in which you live - so you need the forms for London - and that will cover the time you lived in other countries. Only need to apply once

www.met.police.uk/dataprotection/forms.htm

This is the link for the London police checks, and you need the Police National Computer form.
Old Mar 30th 2006, 11:41 am
Forum Regular

wild-star has a spectacular aura aboutwild-star has a spectacular aura aboutwild-star has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re: police checks

Hi,

When you apply for your police checks its all done by Metropolitan Police Authority, so you will not to get one done for each part of UK.

You can do this at local police station or by post, if you need form PM with your email address and I will send it to you.

Hope this helps

Wild-star

Old Mar 30th 2006, 6:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

jothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wild-star
Hi,

When you apply for your police checks its all done by Metropolitan Police Authority, so you will not to get one done for each part of UK.

You can do this at local police station or by post, if you need form PM with your email address and I will send it to you.

Hope this helps

Wild-star

Oh well shows I'd got the wrong end of the stick!! Sorry!!
Old Mar 30th 2006, 9:39 pm
Forum Regular

jackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nice
Smile Re: police checks

Originally Posted by jothefw
Oh well shows I'd got the wrong end of the stick!! Sorry!!
Hi, sorry to butt in!! "but"..how long to the police checks normally take to come back we sent ours of a while ago and have not had them back yet.Jackie.
Old Mar 30th 2006, 9:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackie/steve
Hi, sorry to butt in!! "but"..how long to the police checks normally take to come back we sent ours of a while ago and have not had them back yet.Jackie.
They must be done by 40 'WORKING' days.
Old Mar 30th 2006, 10:17 pm
Forum Regular

jackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nice

Originally Posted by john_w
They must be done by 40 'WORKING' days.
Thank's i think i'll give them a call in a few days if we do not hear..Jackie