Wikiposts

police checks??????

Old Sep 26th 2005, 9:19 am
BE Enthusiast

clanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to all
Default police checks??????

i requested police checks at local police station...got them today and it was just a standard letter saying if there is nothing in with this letter then we don't not have details of you on our system. Is this the letter i send off???
Old Sep 26th 2005, 9:24 am

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: police checks??????

Originally Posted by clanwylie
i requested police checks at local police station...got them today and it was just a standard letter saying if there is nothing in with this letter then we don't not have details of you on our system. Is this the letter i send off???

Yes. I know what you mean though, I wasn't sure either it sort of gives you the feeling that they just cant find you and not that don't have any criminal convictions but when you think about it the fact that the police cant find you on their data-base means exactly that, that you dont have any convictions.
Old Sep 26th 2005, 9:40 am
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Just to put your mind at rest, it should be a light blue letter with a darker blue band across the top and bottom. If you scan it you should see FRAUD in big letters on the scanned copy
Carole
Old Sep 26th 2005, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

clanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Wickedsid
Just to put your mind at rest, it should be a light blue letter with a darker blue band across the top and bottom. If you scan it you should see FRAUD in big letters on the scanned copy
Carole
nope just a standard letter from central scotland police saying not alot .....they charged me £10.00 for this?
Old Sep 26th 2005, 9:45 am
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

nope just a standard letter from central scotland police saying not alot .....they charged me £10.00 for this?
Sorry, maybe ours are different, they are from Scotland Yard, even though you apply through your local police station.
Ours was also £10.00
Carole
Old Sep 26th 2005, 9:51 am
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice

Hi Clanwylie
you will recieve the letter from new scotland yard in a couple of weeks that is just a scottish one which you can bin as the new scotland yard one is the one that you want as the other b.e. member said it has two blue bands on the N.S.Y. letter one band on the top and the other at the bottom of the page

Vicki & Billy
Old Sep 26th 2005, 9:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by billy0911
Hi Clanwylie
you will recieve the letter from new scotland yard in a couple of weeks that is just a scottish one which you can bin as the new scotland yard one is the one that you want as the other b.e. member said it has two blue bands on the N.S.Y. letter one band on the top and the other at the bottom of the page

Vicki & Billy
so do they just send it automatically to you?
the letter sounded like that was it...my husbands came back with an assault charge from 1993 but it was just a print off like form a computer...hope the Scotland yard one does come. Do you think i should phone the number on the letter?
Old Sep 26th 2005, 12:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice

hi clanwylie
it will come automaticaly and you will just have to wait which is something you will get used to during your application

Vicki & billy
Old Sep 26th 2005, 2:59 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by billy0911
Hi Clanwylie

Vicki & Billy
Don't bin the Scottish one!!! If you ahve lived in Scotland you need a police check from there as well as from NSY, as not all offecnes on the Scottish computer go on to the Police National Computer. You should send both to DIMIA.