PM flags Citizenship changes

Old Apr 24th 2017, 9:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

garyp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: PM flags Citizenship changes

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Shallow and entertaining is third door on the left, it has an Exit sign above it
Please don't I just popped a rib and I bet you are a LFC supporter
Old Apr 24th 2017, 11:24 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by garyp
I bet you are a LFC supporter
I am indeed. And if you're a Manc, this conversation's over.
Old Apr 25th 2017, 5:49 am
Forum Regular

Croker has a reputation beyond reputeCroker has a reputation beyond reputeCroker has a reputation beyond reputeCroker has a reputation beyond reputeCroker has a reputation beyond reputeCroker has a reputation beyond reputeCroker has a reputation beyond reputeCroker has a reputation beyond reputeCroker has a reputation beyond reputeCroker has a reputation beyond reputeCroker has a reputation beyond repute

Can I just point out that I'm not looking for any secret loopholes, by the way (particularly if DIBP are reading this! )? As the old adage has it - if something looks too good to be true...!

Anyway, I'm quite fine with following Australia's laws to the letter and obtaining Australian citizenship as soon as I'm legally eligible to do so. If that's what the law becomes, I'm stuck with it - I certainly don't have any intention of leaving, seeing as I'm building a new life as a married man here - but I sincerely hope that the 4 year PR requirement is reviewed and found to be excessive, before being adjusted downwards accordingly.
Old Apr 25th 2017, 7:35 am
BE Enthusiast

garyp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of light

I am indeed. And if you're a Manc, this conversation's over.
Nope LFC for me still in shock after Sunday's shite performance against Palace
Old Apr 25th 2017, 8:47 am
BE Enthusiast

xizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by garyp
Nope LFC for me still in shock after Sunday's shite performance against Palace
That makes 3 of us ...
Old Apr 25th 2017, 12:38 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by xizzles
That makes 3 of us ...
We badly need some decent backs in there. A few good mid-fielders and forwards wouldn't go astray either I like Klopp but I think the owners are minge-bags.
Old Apr 25th 2017, 1:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

xizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond repute

We badly need some decent backs in there. A few good mid-fielders and forwards wouldn't go astray either I like Klopp but I think the owners are minge-bags.
I couldn't agree more. It'll be yet another case of "so close yet so far" ... and another year notched to add to the 26 since I last saw a Scouser of the right color (shirt, not skin - for all avoidance of doubt) lift the cup. Ah well, YNWA.
Old Apr 25th 2017, 4:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

2 seasons without winning anything must be seen as a failure for Klopp. Mourinio got 1 cup in the bag and looks like another on the way as well as top 4 in first season. Felt sick saying that statement but it's reality lol
Old Apr 25th 2017, 9:09 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Guys and Gals, can we stay on topic please - this is the immi section