plz plz advise

Old Sep 13th 2009, 6:35 pm
Just Joined

mra_32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default plz plz advise

Hi
I applied for 175 visa on feb 2008(non csl).now i want to change it with state sponsership visa.my question is that if i applied for statesponsership, will my itles and acs accpet, as both are expired.
thanks in advance.
Old Sep 13th 2009, 11:38 pm
Just Joined

dxbmsr is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: plz plz advise

Originally Posted by mra_32 View Post
Hi
I applied for 175 visa on feb 2008(non csl).now i want to change it with state sponsership visa.my question is that if i applied for statesponsership, will my itles and acs accpet, as both are expired.
thanks in advance.
IELTS has 2 year validity and ACS has only 1 year. You can calculate both from date of issue. Hope this help.
Old Sep 14th 2009, 12:44 am
BE Enthusiast

eurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to all

You should address your question to the state where you want to apply for sponsorship.

If you need to submit your application with new documents:
The ACS can issue (against a fee) a new letter, based on your earlier assessment. Revalidation is an extension of your positive assessment, with the current date. The fees for this are A$200. Just fill out their re-validation application form.

IELTS expires after 2 yrs, if yours is expired you may need to resit. Be aware that some states require minimum levels for IELTS in specific fields (NSW asks for 7 minimum in each band for IT Professionals).

If you obtain state sponsorship for the same ASCO code as on your original appliction, you can attach it to your application without further fees.

Cheers,
Sylvia
Old Sep 14th 2009, 1:25 am
Newlywed

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dxbmsr View Post
IELTS has 2 year validity and ACS has only 1 year. You can calculate both from date of issue. Hope this help.
That is incorrect. Your IELTS and skills assessment do not expire during the processing of your application. They are considered valid for the duration of the processing.