British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   Plz Help- Medicals- " Further checking required" (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/plz-help-medicals-further-checking-required-590799/)

deepshuk Feb 11th 2009 10:17 am

Plz Help- Medicals- " Further checking required"

Dear All,

Plz help with your advice and experiences.

I was contacted by my CO this morning, he has requested PCC and Form 1221 and in the document checklist against the medicals and X-rayof me and my husband's it says "Further checking required", although against my babies medicals it says met. Could you plz shed a light as to what this means?? Why hasnt CO asked for any other tests if there is a prob in my medical report. Although I had checked with my doc that there was no prob of concern during my medicals.

I am really worried....:confused:

Thanks in Advance...

helena39 Feb 11th 2009 11:30 am

Re: Plz Help- Medicals- " Further checking required"

Originally Posted by deepshuk (Post 7274137)
Dear All,

I was contacted by my CO this morning, he has requested PCC and Form 1221 and in the document checklist against the medicals and X-rayof me and my husband's it says "Further checking required", although against my babies medicals it says met. Could you plz shed a light as to what this means?? Why hasnt CO asked for any other tests if there is a prob in my medical report. Although I had checked with my doc that there was no prob of concern during my medicals.

Thanks in Advance...

Hi,

It may just mean that a supervisor/manager has to double check the medicals. I wouldn't worry just yet. Good look.

deepshuk Feb 11th 2009 11:40 am

Originally Posted by helena39 (Post 7274319)
Hi,

It may just mean that a supervisor/manager has to double check the medicals. I wouldn't worry just yet. Good look.

I hope u r right...

Perthfect Feb 11th 2009 11:48 am

Dear All,

Thanks in Advance...

Hi Deepshuk

We had this as one of our children has had surgery when she was a baby - we had to get further medical reports. We had our meds done on the 5th November 2008 and are yet to hear from HOC whether they are cleared/finalised (they confirmed they have them).

It's all very frustrating isnt it ?(esp. when you know there's nothing wrong)!:mad:

Good luck, try not to worry (I know easier said than done). They will contact you if they need anything else from you.

P

deepshuk Feb 11th 2009 12:11 pm

Originally Posted by Perthfect (Post 7274371)
Hi Deepshuk

We had this as one of our children has had surgery when she was a baby - we had to get further medical reports. We had our meds done on the 5th November 2008 and are yet to hear from HOC whether they are cleared/finalised (they confirmed they have them).

It's all very frustrating isnt it ?(esp. when you know there's nothing wrong)!:mad:

Good luck, try not to worry (I know easier said than done). They will contact you if they need anything else from you.

P

Thnx ....ya its very frustrating...they hvnt asked for anything yet though....

Ahmadj Feb 12th 2009 12:55 pm

Dear All,

Thanks in Advance...

Hey

I was contacted by my case officer in the morning, and he asked for form 80 and that was it. In the status page, and against my work experience evidence, it says now " further checking required ", but everything else shows " Met'. I've been worried all day long :S

I am thinking to call DIAC and ask about it. I'll let you know how it goes.

Ahmad

loubiegreen Feb 12th 2009 3:15 pm

Dear All,

Thanks in Advance...

Hi, we also had this with 2 out of our 6 medicals, my OH had a touch of White Coat Hypertension and my youngest is disabled. What we were told it means is they are sent to a different department to be checked by a medical person rather than just an office person. It means they are a B grade medical and just needs some further checking. We had all our meds passed within 6 weeks of arriving in Sydney. We were told it was nothing to worry about just needed a further check.

Hope this helps and good luck as we were then granted our visa within 24 hours of all the meds being passed.

Kind regards

Lou xx

deepshuk Feb 13th 2009 7:26 am

Originally Posted by loubiegreen (Post 7278335)
Hi, we also had this with 2 out of our 6 medicals, my OH had a touch of White Coat Hypertension and my youngest is disabled. What we were told it means is they are sent to a different department to be checked by a medical person rather than just an office person. It means they are a B grade medical and just needs some further checking. We had all our meds passed within 6 weeks of arriving in Sydney. We were told it was nothing to worry about just needed a further check.

Hope this helps and good luck as we were then granted our visa within 24 hours of all the meds being passed.

Kind regards

Lou xx

Thanks a ton...for the info..but the point is we dont have any known condition. And how can both me and husband have a problem together which can land us into this...anyway I guess I just need to wait and watch.Thnx again..