Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

please help in documentation for work experience.

Wikiposts

please help in documentation for work experience.

Old Jun 30th 2009, 3:40 pm
Just Joined

kaushik is an unknown quantity at this point
Default please help in documentation for work experience.

Hello All,

I worked for 3 employers.
For the time for which i worked for first employer, I haven't filed any Income Tax return statements neither I have bank statements. I have salary slips to show. But, this employer is ready to give the verification letter as required by DIAC.

For the 2nd and current employer,I have Income Tax Returns filed and also I have bank statements. These two employers are giving me the verification letter required by DIAC but they are not going to mention the salary earned by me in that period. I have all the salary slips for these 2 employers as well.

Now, my question is showing Income Tax statements and bank statements for 2nd and current employer and not showing for 1st employer will create a doubt or my case will be through? Or I need not show Income Tax statements and bank statements at all for any employer.
Old Jun 30th 2009, 10:39 pm
Forum Regular

ROYAL_DESIGNER is on a distinguished road
Default Re: please help in documentation for work experience.

Originally Posted by kaushik
Hello All,

I worked for 3 employers.
For the time for which i worked for first employer, I haven't filed any Income Tax return statements neither I have bank statements. I have salary slips to show. But, this employer is ready to give the verification letter as required by DIAC.

For the 2nd and current employer,I have Income Tax Returns filed and also I have bank statements. These two employers are giving me the verification letter required by DIAC but they are not going to mention the salary earned by me in that period. I have all the salary slips for these 2 employers as well.

Now, my question is showing Income Tax statements and bank statements for 2nd and current employer and not showing for 1st employer will create a doubt or my case will be through? Or I need not show Income Tax statements and bank statements at all for any employer.
Hi Kaushik

As of my opinion, the First company Tax statement may not create any hurdles in u r process, more over to that u have Pay slips with salary/ CTC/ gross income which might not be under the Taxable income, so u need not to have that statement, So U can convince the respected ppl telling that you were not under taxable income level at that time , so I can't be able to provide that, but insted I can provide u with my salary / pay slips for that tenure. So I think No worry.....

but make sure that u r income on payslip for 1 yr is under taxable income or not...(it should not..)

If U r showing that first companu exp in CDR then you can go with statutary affidavit stating you condition....

:Cheers:

Last edited by ROYAL_DESIGNER; Jun 30th 2009 at 10:42 pm.