please help, ATTN. JAJ

Old Oct 20th 2004, 8:15 am
Just Joined

DanRef is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy please help, ATTN. JAJ

Has anyone heard about stone9682003? He wrote last year(2003) on this forum and had the same problem as I have now. Did he receive the visa, or what happened? he was a usenet poster and the e-mail is not available anymore.
please can anybody help me?

Thank you,
Dan
Old Oct 20th 2004, 8:19 am
Just Joined

Darren1978 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: please help, ATTN. JAJ

Originally Posted by DanRef
Has anyone heard about stone9682003? He wrote last year(2003) on this forum and had the same problem as I have now. Did he receive the visa, or what happened? he was a usenet poster and the e-mail is not available anymore.

Thank you,
Dan
google stores all the usenet postings.. try google's usenet archive and search for this persons nickname.. you will probably reach his/her postings.
Old Oct 20th 2004, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

volt is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DanRef

Thank you,
Dan
hello dan,

may I just ask you on what type of problem do you have right now on your visa application? And I will also try to find for stone's thread... thanks..

volt
Old Oct 20th 2004, 10:07 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

go to google
groups
type in the usersname

and the post is there
Old Oct 20th 2004, 10:10 am
Just Joined

DanRef is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you Darren, I found on google's archive the only thread he posted (the thread I knew about).

Volt,
my problem is that I have some proteins in urine. the protein level is not a high one (0,63g/dl/day) and the doctors here didn't diagnose me as having a disease.I sent the second medicals in Sept. with proteinuria, creatinine and clearance, but no news since then. the creatinine and clearance are within the limits, only proteinuria is, as I said 0,63. Right now I am confused whether I'll receive the visa or not.