Please help

Old Aug 26th 2008, 12:15 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all
Default Please help

Hi Everyone
I could do with some help, my family, apart from our eldest daughter came over on an SIR visa two and a half years ago and have now been granted our PR. Our eldest daughter was not allowed on our original application and has been to-ing and fro-ing ever since. 6 return journeys (nightmare).
I believe that we can now sponsor her as our last remaining relative and that she will be able to come over as PR if her visa is granted.
Please, if anyone has been down this road can you enlighten me about the process, I have had a look on the DIAC website but it doesnt answer all my questions, eg how long does it take.

Anyway any info would be appreciated as we have been without her now for 8 months and we all miss her so much.

Carole
Old Aug 27th 2008, 5:45 am
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all
Default Re: Please help

Anyone, Please
Old Aug 27th 2008, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

JBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud ofJBlokeUK has much to be proud of

Sorry I can't help you but thought I'd bump this thread again for you in the hope that someone else can.
Old Aug 27th 2008, 10:50 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JBlokeUK
Sorry I can't help you but thought I'd bump this thread again for you in the hope that someone else can.
Trouble is it's not a very common visa type.......
Old Aug 27th 2008, 11:04 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Have you looked at this link - http://www.immi.gov.au/migrants/family/115/index.htm

Also a few BE links, but there really isn't much around I'm afraid.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=536944

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522067

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=513280
Old Aug 28th 2008, 7:13 am
Keeping an eye out !

Thankyou Pollyana,
Looked at the links you gave me, not really answering my questions. As you say not a very commom visa. Just need a few details that I cannot seem to find.
Anyway thanks again, your very helpful
Carole