Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Please any body help by sending Online Applications link for GSM 176/175

Please any body help by sending Online Applications link for GSM 176/175

Old Sep 13th 2009, 6:26 pm
Forum Regular

mahbub1230 is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Please any body help by sending Online Applications link for GSM 176/175

I want to lodge my application by using online application getway. But i could not find proper link for this. I have seen one link http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/ but i could not find the online application. Here always showing one message like System Maintenance and Technical Issues.

Please help by sending the proper link for online application then i can lodge my application through online.

Thanks
Mahbub
Old Sep 14th 2009, 2:26 am
BE Enthusiast

eurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to all
Default Re: Please any body help by sending Online Applications link for GSM 176/175

Originally Posted by mahbub1230
I want to lodge my application by using online application getway. But i could not find proper link for this. I have seen one link http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/ but i could not find the online application. Here always showing one message like System Maintenance and Technical Issues.

Please help by sending the proper link for online application then i can lodge my application through online.

Thanks
Mahbub
Hi Mahbub, that link is the right starting point. Navigating the DIAC website is not always that easy as they lead you through all information.

The short answer: to start your application for a general skilled migration visa click here.

The long answer as in following all links:
Start at your link.
It always shows an informative message about "System maintenance and technical issues", but below that are several links to the type of electronic process a person may start.

In your case that would be: Professionals and other Skilled Workers

If you follow that link it leads you to a page that again starts with a "system maintenance and technical issues" message, gives a lot of information on visa types and applicable to online applications, and .. close to the bottom you'll find "Start an application" and the link Start a visa application

It leads to another page with more information, and the very last thing on that page is the link reading Start your application. This is the same link as I provided with the "short answer".

Cheers,
Sylvia
Old Sep 14th 2009, 3:22 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Please any body help by sending Online Applications link for GSM 176/175

Originally Posted by eurosyl
Hi Mahbub, that link is the right starting point. Navigating the DIAC website is not always that easy as they lead you through all information.

The short answer: to start your application for a general skilled migration visa click here.

Start at your link.
It always shows an informative message about "System maintenance and technical issues", but below that are several links to the type of electronic process a person may start.

If you follow that link it leads you to a page that again starts with a "system maintenance and technical issues" message, gives a lot of information on visa types and applicable to online applications, and .. close to the bottom you'll find "Start an application" and the link Start a visa application

It leads to another page with more information, and the very last thing on that page is the link reading Start your application. This is the same link as I provided with the "short answer".

Cheers,
Sylvia
hi
how can i upload my documents?
Old Sep 14th 2009, 3:56 am
BE Enthusiast

eurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to all

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
hi
I would say... follow the links and click on the one that reads Attaching Documents to a General Skilled Migration Visa Application

On that page you'll find the link to Attach documents to a General Skilled Migration visa application

Your sig however shows that you already sent your documents ^^ so I guess you were aware of this. Also your acknowledgement e-mail provides this link.

Cheers,
Sylvia
Old Sep 14th 2009, 4:21 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

hi
I would think as an IT person you would be able to figure out how to upload documents.
Old Sep 14th 2009, 6:31 am
BE Enthusiast

supriyag123 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would say... follow the links and click on the one that reads Attaching Documents to a General Skilled Migration Visa Application

On that page you'll find the link to Attach documents to a General Skilled Migration visa application

Your sig however shows that you already sent your documents ^^ so I guess you were aware of this. Also your acknowledgement e-mail provides this link.

Cheers,
Sylvia

I guess the signature is for ACS status. I have seen him posting in one of the ACS time lines thread if i am not wrong
Old Sep 14th 2009, 6:34 am
BE Enthusiast

supriyag123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dorothy
I would think as an IT person you would be able to figure out how to upload documents.
I think probably he is asking about 'where' to upload the docs. I also had the same question when I lodged my application, as online application completion gives you the required doc checklist, but doesnt provide you the link where you can upload them.

To Shafaqat, here is the link if that is what you need-

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/visas/a...N&group=travel

Last edited by supriyag123; Sep 14th 2009 at 7:26 am.
Old Sep 14th 2009, 6:38 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by supriyag123
I think probably he is asking about 'where' to upload the docs. I also had the same question when I lodged my application, as online application completion gives you the required doc checklist, but doesnt provide you the link where you can upload them.

To OP, here is the link if that is what you need-

It was said in jest. As in I work in medicine so I should know every answer to every medical question.
Old Sep 14th 2009, 10:16 am
Forum Regular

Hi Sylvia,

Thanks for giving me this information. I got lots of help from your replay. thanks again.

I want to know another things. When i was fill up application i have seen one point that was "Does your spouse/de facto partner want to be included on the Skill Matching Database? " there what should i do i will select yes or no. I have to say one think i do not want to claim points of my spouse but i want to include my wife skill is it possible? what will be a better for me to include this or not.

Thanks
Mahbub

Start at your link.

Cheers,
Sylvia
Old Sep 14th 2009, 11:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Sylvia,

Thanks for giving me this information. I got lots of help from your replay. thanks again.

I want to know another things. When i was fill up application i have seen one point that was "Does your spouse/de facto partner want to be included on the Skill Matching Database? " there what should i do i will select yes or no. I have to say one think i do not want to claim points of my spouse but i want to include my wife skill is it possible? what will be a better for me to include this or not.

Thanks
Mahbub
Hi Mahbub,

I honestly think that the skill matching database will not add anything to anyones application. It is hardly known by potential employers, and as far as know, no one on the forums I browse have said it resulted in an invitation to a job option. There have been people posting that even DIAC staff said 'not to bother with it'. If you have a professional profile available for your wife, it won't harm the application, but expect no wonders from it either

Cheers, Sylvia
Old Sep 14th 2009, 4:00 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Sylvia,

Thanks for help by providing information.
Can you help regarding migrating dependent ,non migrating dependent and other family member.

Actually i want to know migrating dependent section who will be come here my parent my child or my brother or my spouse. If i have no child and brother and sister. who will be included in non migrating dependent section.
who will be included in other family members.

Pls help me ..

Thanks
Mahbub

Hi Mahbub,

I honestly think that the skill matching database will not add anything to anyones application. It is hardly known by potential employers, and as far as know, no one on the forums I browse have said it resulted in an invitation to a job option. There have been people posting that even DIAC staff said 'not to bother with it'. If you have a professional profile available for your wife, it won't harm the application, but expect no wonders from it either

Cheers, Sylvia
Old Sep 14th 2009, 9:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Sylvia,

Thanks for help by providing information.
Can you help regarding migrating dependent ,non migrating dependent and other family member.

Actually i want to know migrating dependent section who will be come here my parent my child or my brother or my spouse. If i have no child and brother and sister. who will be included in non migrating dependent section.
who will be included in other family members.

Pls help me ..

Thanks
Mahbub
Hi Mahbub,

I am not a migration agent, so check below information carefully.

As far as I know (and this comes straight from the application form) under 'details of migrating family members' you proved the details of ALL your AND/OR your spouse's children that are UNDER 18 years of age and ARE TO BE INCLUDED in the application.

Then there is a section that asks for all your and/or your spouse's dependents OVER 18 years of age and ARE TO BE INCLUDED in the application. This can be an dependent child over 18, or other dependent relatives. A better explanation of what is covered by this group is given here, under the section 'Other dependent relatives'.

The section 'Details of non-migrating dependants' basically covers the same group as above, but needs to be filled out for each of those that will NOT come with you to Australia. So for example if you have a child over 18 that you still financially support as he/she is still studying. If this child does not want to come with you, you need to fill out the details in this section (dependent child, not migrating).

In the section 'Details of other family members' you need to provide the details of any family member that you did not include before under the other sections - dad, mum, non-dependent children over 18, brothers, sisters (including full, half, step and adopted brother and sisters). In my case: my parents (as both are deceased already) and my brothers (as both are quite happy where they live, have their own job and family and do not depend on me). The information in this section is relevant as it is used to determine family balance for other types of visa's.

Note: in most western countries elderly people get a pension. In that case it might be hard to prove that a person is an dependent.

And the simplest form: if there are no persons that qualify for a certain category, you leave it empty. I applied as a single migrant, and had nothing in any of the sections 'migrating family members', 'migrating dependents' and 'non-migrating dependents'.

I hope this clarifies things for you, if you are unsure about your application you may consider asking help of an expert (registered migration agent).

Cheers,
Sylvia
Old Sep 15th 2009, 3:02 am
Forum Regular

Hi Sylvia,

Many many thanks its now clear. Thanks for giving time for me.

Thanks
Mahbub

Hi Mahbub,

I am not a migration agent, so check below information carefully.

As far as I know (and this comes straight from the application form) under 'details of migrating family members' you proved the details of ALL your AND/OR your spouse's children that are UNDER 18 years of age and ARE TO BE INCLUDED in the application.

Then there is a section that asks for all your and/or your spouse's dependents OVER 18 years of age and ARE TO BE INCLUDED in the application. This can be an dependent child over 18, or other dependent relatives. A better explanation of what is covered by this group is given here, under the section 'Other dependent relatives'.

The section 'Details of non-migrating dependants' basically covers the same group as above, but needs to be filled out for each of those that will NOT come with you to Australia. So for example if you have a child over 18 that you still financially support as he/she is still studying. If this child does not want to come with you, you need to fill out the details in this section (dependent child, not migrating).

In the section 'Details of other family members' you need to provide the details of any family member that you did not include before under the other sections - dad, mum, non-dependent children over 18, brothers, sisters (including full, half, step and adopted brother and sisters). In my case: my parents (as both are deceased already) and my brothers (as both are quite happy where they live, have their own job and family and do not depend on me). The information in this section is relevant as it is used to determine family balance for other types of visa's.

Note: in most western countries elderly people get a pension. In that case it might be hard to prove that a person is an dependent.

And the simplest form: if there are no persons that qualify for a certain category, you leave it empty. I applied as a single migrant, and had nothing in any of the sections 'migrating family members', 'migrating dependents' and 'non-migrating dependents'.

I hope this clarifies things for you, if you are unsure about your application you may consider asking help of an expert (registered migration agent).

Cheers,
Sylvia
Old Sep 15th 2009, 3:15 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by supriyag123

To Shafaqat, here is the link if that is what you need-

Thanx
This is what I needed, my signatures are showing ACS progress, I was trying to find out a way to “Save and Submit Latter” option for Visa application, finally got a link and saved my application but unable to upload documents, I have ApplicationID and Password but for uploading I need a “trf” number which I think will get when I submit application, right?
Old Sep 15th 2009, 3:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanx
This is what I needed, my signatures are showing ACS progress, I was trying to find out a way to “Save and Submit Latter” option for Visa application, finally got a link and saved my application but unable to upload documents, I have ApplicationID and Password but for uploading I need a “trf” number which I think will get when I submit application, right?
Correct Shafaqat, the option to upload documents becomes available after lodging your application. Please wait with that until you have a positive result from the ACS, and also make sure that the ASCO code the ACS provided you with is the same as you nominate (there have been cases reported on here where correction was required as the ASCO the ACS thought to be more suitable was different than what the applicant nominated).

Good luck with your application.

Sylvia

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.