Wikiposts

PKU

Old Feb 20th 2008, 4:37 am
Forum Regular

karen111 is on a distinguished road
Default PKU

hi.
this is a bit of a long shot but does anyone know ANYBODY that has managed to migrate to AU with a medical condition called PKU (phenylketonuria). would be very grateful if anyone could give me any info of anyone they know that has. my son has this rare genetic condition. we are nearly at the end od our visa process but is starting to look like we might have a problem reference this so as i said we would be very grateful for any info you might have.
many thanks in advance
karen
Old Feb 20th 2008, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

nickUK is on a distinguished road
Default Re: PKU

Originally Posted by karen111
hi.
this is a bit of a long shot but does anyone know ANYBODY that has managed to migrate to AU with a medical condition called PKU (phenylketonuria). would be very grateful if anyone could give me any info of anyone they know that has. my son has this rare genetic condition. we are nearly at the end od our visa process but is starting to look like we might have a problem reference this so as i said we would be very grateful for any info you might have.
many thanks in advance
karen
Hi Karen,

Sorry, but I'm not familar with PKU however I did do a search on britexpats and it returned the following discussion:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...&highlight=PKU

If you then click on the user to see their other posts it looks like they got their visa.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/searc...earchid=304445

The user hasn't made a posting in a few years but it may be worth trying the email user option.

Hope this helps; best of luck!

Cheers

Nick