Piece of string thread 2009-2010

Old Jul 3rd 2009, 5:44 am
Forum Regular

ElecEngr555 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frustration

Originally Posted by srnp
I m 2008 May Paper lodged applicant/CSL& MODl,PCC, MEds ask by Co On March 2009, Submitted on March, HOC says Meds send to Co on April 24 2009 Still don't get visa as other applicant who lodged after mine is getting visa.
Don't ask for any doc yet. PLE reply says that It is undr routine processing???
does anyone in same boat??
Hey, do not worry.
I rang DIAC this morning and I was also told that my case is under routine processing. Good news is that they do not need any documents. Hope your as well as mine wait will be over very soon...
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 5:46 am
Forum Regular

srnp will become famous soon enough

can you give me that number??
Did they told you that they doesnot required any more doc??
Does they may have physical enquiry??
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 5:51 am
Forum Regular

ElecEngr555 is an unknown quantity at this point

can you give me that number??
Did they told you that they doesnot required any more doc??
Does they may have physical enquiry??
I copy DIAC contact numbers from: http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/visa...fessionals.htm
"Telephone enquiries for General Skilled Migration
Telephone:
1300 364 613 (in Australia) for the cost of a local call.
+61 1300 364 613 (outside Australia)
Charges applicable in your home country will apply.
Telephone hours: (Australian Central Time)
0900 – 1600 Monday to Friday
"

Yes the person who attended my phone call told me that the CO does not need any documents.
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 6:13 am
Forum Regular

convincing is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Piece of string thread 2009-2010

On the first Visa Grant on 3rd July [As Per BEUPDATE], the successful applicant quotes:

"There's no status change in document checklist, but visa is approved"

Have you guys heard about this before?
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 6:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Red_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ElecEngr555
Hey, do not worry.
I rang DIAC this morning and I was also told that my case is under routine processing. Good news is that they do not need any documents. Hope your as well as mine wait will be over very soon...
May be if people stopped ringing DIAC and sending PLE they would have more time to get on with their jobs of processsing visas?????
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 6:35 am
Forum Regular

aleruri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Red_V_Roger
May be if people stopped ringing DIAC and sending PLE they would have more time to get on with their jobs of processsing visas?????
Everything is DIAC's fault. They say that they are processing CSL in order of lodgement. I applied March 2008 and I am seeing people that applied in Nov 2008 and even January 2009 getting visas. That makes me (and to a bunch of people) anxious and frustrated, and then is when you call or send a PLE.

Are you following me?
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 6:43 am
Forum Regular

srnp will become famous soon enough

I have my PLE on last week .
today i had another lets hope reply will be different now.
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 7:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

You also have to consider country of application though. There are any number of factors which delay processing such as employment checks and so on. In a Low risk country I imagine it is quicker to carry out these checks and therefore they will be approved quicker than High Risk countries.

High risk countries are high risk for a reason, so you have to have patience. You will get your visa when the processsing is finished and each case is individual. I know it doesn't seem fair that others get their quicker than you, but you cannot measure your own case against others because it is individual to each applicant.

If you have complications with yours (and I'm not saying you do I am using it as an example) and the person in November had a straight forward Low Risk case that could be checked easy then it stands to reason that they will be approved first.

I am bored of waiting and we applied Feb 2009 so I can only imagine how you feel having applied in March 2008.

You've come this far, good things come to those who wait.

Old Jul 3rd 2009, 7:26 am
Forum Regular

whitedog is an unknown quantity at this point

Me too, there is no news from my CO !!! I am waiting for 2nd installment because my spouse did not satisfy functional English.
In my final request letter from my CO. There were only two requirements asked:
- Functional English
- Health clearane
So, should someone tell me if that means all other docs were OK?

Last edited by whitedog; Jul 3rd 2009 at 7:30 am.
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 8:12 am
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by whitedog
Me too, there is no news from my CO !!! I am waiting for 2nd installment because my spouse did not satisfy functional English.
In my final request letter from my CO. There were only two requirements asked:
- Functional English
- Health clearane
So, should someone tell me if that means all other docs were OK?
Come on your medicals finalised only on June 04. It means CO waiting for your medicals since FEB 09.

They will do internal check (As per PLE replies I am assuming) after that it might take some time

Seems yours not much delayed
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 8:28 am
Forum Regular

water man will become famous soon enough

I have my PLE on last week .
today i had another lets hope reply will be different now.
From which country u are?
are u 176?
from which date u are in routine processing after submitting PCC N medical
is ur status is "MET" for all documents..
am in routine since march 09 no completion yet?
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 8:35 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Red_V_Roger
HERE HERE!!!
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 8:58 am
BornToBeExpat

Nabeel75 has a brilliant futureNabeel75 has a brilliant futureNabeel75 has a brilliant futureNabeel75 has a brilliant futureNabeel75 has a brilliant futureNabeel75 has a brilliant futureNabeel75 has a brilliant future

I m 2008 May Paper lodged applicant/CSL& MODl,PCC, MEds ask by Co On March 2009, Submitted on March, HOC says Meds send to Co on April 24 2009 Still don't get visa as other applicant who lodged after mine is getting visa.
Don't ask for any doc yet. PLE reply says that It is undr routine processing???
does anyone in same boat??
Hi! Yes this wait is really frustrating and it grows more when you see people getting visa who applied later than yours and they are from HR countires like me. But my heartiest congrats to them and wish them a great life in OZ.

All we can do is wait. I called DIAC today, the guy told me that they are assessing my application. what does it mean really? All docs met by 5 Jun 09.
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 8:59 am
Wow 2yrs in Oz!

Location: Liverpool to Townsville via North America & the Middle East!
The_Griswolds has much to be proud ofThe_Griswolds has much to be proud ofThe_Griswolds has much to be proud ofThe_Griswolds has much to be proud ofThe_Griswolds has much to be proud ofThe_Griswolds has much to be proud ofThe_Griswolds has much to be proud ofThe_Griswolds has much to be proud ofThe_Griswolds has much to be proud ofThe_Griswolds has much to be proud ofThe_Griswolds has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by water man
From which country u are?
are u 176?
from which date u are in routine processing after submitting PCC N medical
is ur status is "MET" for all documents..
am in routine since march 09 no completion yet?
Your Back to your old self I see

If people want to share these details they will put them in their signatures

Last edited by The_Griswolds; Jul 3rd 2009 at 9:02 am. Reason: Spelming!
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 9:00 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The_Griswolds
Your Back to your old self I see

If people want to share these detailed they will put them in their signatures
Was gonna say the same myself, must be something in the water? (man) lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.