Wikiposts

Photos on Medical Forms

Old Sep 12th 2004, 6:52 pm
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Photos on Medical Forms

Dear Everyone,

This is a message I received on Friday from DIMIA (name of author deleted). It may be of significance to anyone who has not yet lodged their medicals for their skilled application:

Photographs on medical forms

You may recently have received some request letters relating to the post 1 July caseload in which there was a slip to reinforce to panel doctors that medicals must be forwarded to the Local Clearance Unit. Unfortunately this slip also told applicants that photographs were no longer needed on the medical forms. This is NOT the case - it is just that WE are not putting the photographs on - applicants ARE still expected to put photographs on and the panel doctor will still verify that this was the person who attended the medical and compare with passport.

Apologies for the confusion this may have caused.

Regards

Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre

George Lombard
www.austimmigration.com.au
Old Sep 12th 2004, 7:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Photos on Medical Forms

Originally Posted by George Lombard
Dear Everyone,

This is a message I received on Friday from DIMIA (name of author deleted). It may be of significance to anyone who has not yet lodged their medicals for their skilled application:

You may recently have received some request letters relating to the post 1 July caseload in which there was a slip to reinforce to panel doctors that medicals must be forwarded to the Local Clearance Unit. Unfortunately this slip also told applicants that photographs were no longer needed on the medical forms. This is NOT the case - it is just that WE are not putting the photographs on - applicants ARE still expected to put photographs on and the panel doctor will still verify that this was the person who attended the medical and compare with passport.

Regards

George Lombard
Do we have any idea why they wanted 4 photos with the original application?
Old Sep 12th 2004, 10:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

spottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by George Lombard
Dear Everyone,

Regards

George Lombard
George

My Medicals were sent on Friday without Photo's as requested by Adelaide. I told the doctors not to attach photos as I wanted to do exactly as requested.Any idea what I should do?

I am about to courier the police checks to adelaide I will add to the letter that photo's not included as requested.
Old Sep 13th 2004, 11:45 am
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spottydog
George

My Medicals were sent on Friday without Photo's as requested by Adelaide. I told the doctors not to attach photos as I wanted to do exactly as requested.Any idea what I should do?

I am about to courier the police checks to adelaide I will add to the letter that photo's not included as requested.
Hi Spotty,

Not a lot you can do now. The photos are supposed to be attached to verify who you are, which the doctor is supposed to do by comparing your passport or other photo ID with the photos and your smiley dial :-)

Quite often, for a variety of reasons, photoless medicals are processed, and I think that Adelaide won't make an issue of this; otherwise they would have to pay for you to do your medicals again, since it's clearly their fault.

Cheers,

George Lombard