Phoned Adelaide

Old Oct 3rd 2002, 6:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Snickers is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Phoned Adelaide

Anyone with any experience of this.
We phoned Adelaide this morning to get an update, we were told everything was Okay and the medicals were sent on to the Sydney med dept on 22 Aug but they havn't had anthying back yet after 6 weeks !!!
Has anybody got this far or further and with any ideas on timescales.

And a tip if anyone else wants to phone them, you get a recorded mesage at first that drags on, so when it starts just hit the zero key on the phone and it will take you straight to an operator.

The number from the UK 0061396574115

Paul & Adele
Old Oct 3rd 2002, 7:49 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Phoned Adelaide

Originally posted by Snickers:
Anyone with any experience of this.
We phoned Adelaide this morning to get an update, we were told everything was Okay and the medicals were sent on to the Sydney med dept on 22 Aug but they havn't had anthying back yet after 6 weeks !!!
Has anybody got this far or further and with any ideas on timescales.

And a tip if anyone else wants to phone them, you get a recorded mesage at first that drags on, so when it starts just hit the zero key on the phone and it will take you straight to an operator.

The number from the UK 0061396574115

Paul & Adele
Hi,

thanks for that advice..I may need it in the future

sorry i cant help you with your query, but at least you're not far from the news that youve been waiting for...
Old Oct 3rd 2002, 12:20 pm
Forum Regular

kango_jack will become famous soon enoughkango_jack will become famous soon enough

Hi
We rang Adelaide this week as well, we sent our medicals in mid-June and hadn't heard anything so we just wanted to make sure they had received them.
They would confirm they had been received, but apart from that all they would say is that they were still being processed - so much from the 3 mth timeline in their letter.
Hears hoping we all hear somethng soon.
Annie
Old Oct 3rd 2002, 12:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

shaun/lor is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by kango_jack:
Hi
We rang Adelaide this week as well, we sent our medicals in mid-June and hadn't heard anything so we just wanted to make sure they had received them.
They would confirm they had been received, but apart from that all they would say is that they were still being processed - so much from the 3 mth timeline in their letter.
Hears hoping we all hear somethng soon.
Annie
seems all oz sites on a go slow at the moment. i phoned canberra last night and was told that even though they quote 6 mnths for citizenship by decent, somtimes takes longer will not say anything except its being processed and will hear soon. makes you feel so helpless, cant even find out what there waiting on. shaun
Old Oct 4th 2002, 5:05 am
Just Joined

mEi21 is an unknown quantity at this point

So true... waiting is a killer when you don't know what you are really waiting for. I have sent my application, 6 mths back, called them early last month and they told me they received it and they are not sure why I have not received my acknowledgement letter till now, although my credit card have been charged.