Permanent Visa Grant (in 5 days!)

Old Mar 6th 2009, 5:49 am
Outback Club Member

Paddy_M has a brilliant futurePaddy_M has a brilliant futurePaddy_M has a brilliant futurePaddy_M has a brilliant futurePaddy_M has a brilliant futurePaddy_M has a brilliant futurePaddy_M has a brilliant future
Default Permanent Visa Grant (in 5 days!)

For those waiting for permanent visas...

Just got my permanent ENS visa through which took less than 5 days! I am on the CSL list.

Hope this gives an indication of the MUCH faster processing times.

Good luck to others waiting.
Old Mar 6th 2009, 7:03 am
Just Joined

racks is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Permanent Visa Grant (in 5 days!)

whats your timelines (applied date etc) and are from an HR country
Old Mar 6th 2009, 8:14 am
BE Enthusiast

man_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by racks
whats your timelines (applied date etc) and are from an HR country
His name is Paddy so I doubt he is from HR country
Old Mar 6th 2009, 9:05 am
Outback Club Member

Paddy_M has a brilliant futurePaddy_M has a brilliant futurePaddy_M has a brilliant futurePaddy_M has a brilliant futurePaddy_M has a brilliant futurePaddy_M has a brilliant futurePaddy_M has a brilliant future

Low risk country
ENS 121 visa
On CSL list as a secondary teacher
Applied via paper based method. (Brisbane office)
Paperwork arrived last Friday...approved this Friday

MUCH faster than I ever anticipated! No communication with them other than the approval e-mail this morning.

Looks like they really are prioritising according to the lists published. Even so, I had been expecting a few months wait.

Last edited by Paddy_M; Mar 6th 2009 at 9:12 am.
Old Mar 6th 2009, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

laguna33p has a spectacular aura aboutlaguna33p has a spectacular aura aboutlaguna33p has a spectacular aura about

what about medicals and police check?? did they not ask for these?
Old Mar 6th 2009, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

scamp1976 is on a distinguished road

5 days for a permanent residency visa, if only my visa were that fast I would have been in Australia already :P
Old Mar 6th 2009, 12:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

jenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nice

Originally Posted by laguna33p
what about medicals and police check?? did they not ask for these?
most probably they were frontloaded

wishing the very best of future in Australia to the OP
Old Mar 6th 2009, 3:52 pm
Outback Club Member

Yes, frontloaded PCC and medicals.
Old Mar 6th 2009, 8:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

man_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Paddy_M
Low risk country
ENS 121 visa
On CSL list as a secondary teacher
Applied via paper based method. (Brisbane office)
Paperwork arrived last Friday...approved this Friday

MUCH faster than I ever anticipated! No communication with them other than the approval e-mail this morning.

Looks like they really are prioritising according to the lists published. Even so, I had been expecting a few months wait.
Thats good news.... I am changing my 175 to ENS and my Employers Auditing/Accounting company who also deal with Business migration as part of it's services told me that they have had complete applications granted in 2 Days recently.

On the other hand I have told them to put the ENS application on hold for a few weeks as I have someone checking the progress of my 175 and I might not require to go through ENS at all.
Old Mar 6th 2009, 8:38 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by man_called_Horse
Thats good news.... I am changing my 175 to ENS and my Employers Auditing/Accounting company who also deal with Business migration as part of it's services told me that they have had complete applications granted in 2 Days recently.

On the other hand I have told them to put the ENS application on hold for a few weeks as I have someone checking the progress of my 175 and I might not require to go through ENS at all.
Well done Paddy! Sod lol What visa u on at the moment then Horse?
Old Mar 6th 2009, 9:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
Well done Paddy! Sod lol What visa u on at the moment then Horse?
Old Mar 7th 2009, 7:06 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by man_called_Horse
Oh ok...I'll say hello to Lurgan for you next time I'm passing through to go to Rushmere! tee hee