PCC Frontload Query

Old May 26th 2007, 5:12 am
gak
Forum Regular

gak is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PCC Frontload Query

I have applied for 136 MODL visa and have received acknowledgment. I want to front load PCC.......Has anyone frontloaded PCC ? Please tell me the procedure

I have the scanned copies ready. Can we email the scanned copy to ASPC ? If so is it enoguh to mention the reference no and name ? Or should it be send under the cover of any other form ?

GAK
Old May 26th 2007, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

gsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nice
Default Re: PCC Frontload Query

Hi, I am new to all this!!
I also am abit confused about front loading PCC and MEDS!!
I am aware that they only last 12 months however on the ASPC weekly update email they are asking applicants to front load to save time!!
Anyone else front loading??
Old May 26th 2007, 4:57 pm
Got our visas

julie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by gsxrmad
Hi, I am new to all this!!
I also am abit confused about front loading PCC and MEDS!!
I am aware that they only last 12 months however on the ASPC weekly update email they are asking applicants to front load to save time!!
Anyone else front loading??
We front loaded our pcc and medicals. We sent out PCC ( you must send the originals only) with the visa application and when we got our case worker we then sent our medicals. Our medicals were done on 11th December and we got our case worker on 2 April 2007. We phoned the clinic and they sent them on 4th April and our visa was granted on 10 May. But remember your pcc and your medicals are only valided for one year. But we are going to OZ on 31 August 2007. So no problems there. It saved us a lot of time.

I hope this answers your question.

Best of luck
Old May 26th 2007, 5:13 pm
Banned

Location: Manchester-Sydney August 07 and maybe Brisbane or Melbourne 08
alkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gak
I have applied for 136 MODL visa and have received acknowledgment. I want to front load PCC.......Has anyone frontloaded PCC ? Please tell me the procedure

I have the scanned copies ready. Can we email the scanned copy to ASPC ? If so is it enoguh to mention the reference no and name ? Or should it be send under the cover of any other form ?

GAK
We sent them in together (pcc and visa) and the doctor sent our meds frontloaded a week later.

There is a minute chance they may get lost as there is no caSE OFFICER ASSIGNED YET AND No case number and our police check visa and meds went to 2 different places (cant remember which) as we were off on a 6 month round the world trip.

We had no probs with frontloading and we did it in paper form. The pcc has to be original as it could be tampered with unless the rules have changed.

Good luck

al
Old May 27th 2007, 5:17 am
gak
Forum Regular

gak is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks guys. Will be sending off ours soon. Fingers CROSSED!!
Old May 27th 2007, 10:16 am
Forum Regular

mchelen is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by gak
Thanks guys. Will be sending off ours soon. Fingers CROSSED!!
Hi, I got my ack May 16th, and emailed colour scans (pdf) of my pcc's May 22nd. I emailed them to the address given in my acknowledgment letter and just included all the reference info in the subject line of the email and also in the actual email. I'm still waiting for my CO...
I had my medical done in Sydney when I was there in March, just after i sent my application. I had to send the results to Adelaide (not LCU cos they were done in Oz) without opening them, and with just my passport number on it. But i also sent my birth certificate and a covering letter with it. I think i can assume this arrived safely as i you don't get acknowledgment if application is not 'valid', and i think it's not valid without your birth certificate..? I had read the checklist incorrectly at first and didn't think i needed to send my birth certificate (which i was waiting for from the UK), but you need something with your parents names on i think.
Anyway i have rambled a bit... But i hope that was interesting to someone...:-)