Wikiposts

Payment Deduction

Old Aug 28th 2007, 11:30 pm
Forum Regular

Arfan Kazmi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Payment Deduction

I have sent my application and it is received by ASPC on 25th August, I make the payment through credit card. My question is that when they deduct the payment.

Arfan Kazmi
Old Aug 29th 2007, 1:02 am
Forum Regular

MaggersandJen is just really niceMaggersandJen is just really niceMaggersandJen is just really niceMaggersandJen is just really niceMaggersandJen is just really niceMaggersandJen is just really niceMaggersandJen is just really niceMaggersandJen is just really nice
Default Re: Payment Deduction

They did not waste any time taking money from my credit card, i think it was about a week after they received my application.

But from then on everything has been moving at a snails pace...
Old Aug 29th 2007, 2:07 am
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Payment Deduction

my app arrived on 19th of august and I'm still waiting for them to take payment