Wikiposts

Paying For The Tra

Old Jan 29th 2006, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

scorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to all
Red face Paying For The Tra

hi

not sure how to go about paying for my tra.
do i ask my bank to make me an oz cheque for $500 or do i do something else

not sure im sure there are going to be loads of replies and i will kick myself for being so stupid .

cheers melx
Old Jan 29th 2006, 11:26 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Paying For The Tra

No need to kick yourself - I asked the same question myself!!

I asked my bank (Halifax) to raise a cheque for TRA. They charged me £10 to do this.

Hope this helps!

Janine
Old Jan 29th 2006, 11:29 am
BE Forum Addict

welshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scorpiogray
hi

not sure how to go about paying for my tra.
do i ask my bank to make me an oz cheque for $500 or do i do something else

not sure im sure there are going to be loads of replies and i will kick myself for being so stupid .

cheers melx
Yes, you need them to provide you with an overseas bank draft drawn on an Australian bank.

Tony
Old Jan 29th 2006, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

scorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to all

Originally Posted by welshtony
Yes, you need them to provide you with an overseas bank draft drawn on an Australian bank.

Tony
cheers janine tony

melx
Old Jan 29th 2006, 10:26 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scorpiogray
cheers janine tony

melx

I got a money order from my local Thomas cook travel agents they charged a tenner ready the next day!!

Kris xx
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 1:17 am
Forum Regular

Thumbs up Re: Paying For The Tra

[thanks kris
i followed your advice. iwent into a few agents as thomas cook wasnt local to me and lunn poly and another one which i cant remeber the name of and they didnt do it either but luckily there was one in the centre of glasgow.

so great advice cheers

melx