Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Paying DIBP fee through friend's Debit Card

Paying DIBP fee through friend's Debit Card

Old Jun 17th 2015, 8:12 am
Forum Regular

ashftc89 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Paying DIBP fee through friend's Debit Card

Hello Guys,

My name is Muhammad. Me and my wife are applying for 190 visa next week. I want to ask if we can pay the DIBP fee of around 5300 AUD from a friend's Debit Card in UK and we live and applying from Pakistan. Will that be acceptable. Also can we pay our fee by Debit card or does it have to be by Credit card only

Regards

Muhammad.
Old Jun 17th 2015, 9:11 am
Just Joined

Cathrina is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Paying DIBP fee through friend's Debit Card

Hi Muhammad - I'm not sure why you want to use your friends card and i assume you don't have enough credit limit to pay the full fee.

let me share my own experience with you, one of my friends had a similar issue where they did not have enough credit limit on his credit card to make the full payment, and what her husband did was, he applied first as an individual applicant keeping his wife as a non migrating dependent, once the payment is gone and cleared he deposit the money in to the card and submit a change of circumstances form and mentioned that his wife is also migrating and made the payment for his wife visa.

hope this helps.
Old Jun 17th 2015, 11:37 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ashftc89
Hello Guys,

My name is Muhammad. Me and my wife are applying for 190 visa next week. I want to ask if we can pay the DIBP fee of around 5300 AUD from a friend's Debit Card in UK and we live and applying from Pakistan. Will that be acceptable. Also can we pay our fee by Debit card or does it have to be by Credit card only

Regards

Muhammad.
Yes, that should be fine.
Old Jun 19th 2015, 1:02 am
Forum Regular

AtherSaeed is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ashftc89
Hello Guys,

Regards

Muhammad.
Should be absolutely fine. i did the same.